Happy Hypno-Tuesday! Meredith Locher and I will be packing your minds with tons of valuable information in another episode of Hypnosis Etc. on www.CalBanyan.com.
In this latest episode, we begin by focusing on this year’s objectives. We are nearly a month into 2013 and we would like to know what your goals are to improve your hypnosis practice. We share our own ambitions to help you make any changes. Our goal as professional hypnotists is to lead you in the right direction so that you can become successful.
Click to Play Audio-Only Version
Subscribe to Cal Banyan’s Podcasts with iTunes – Click Hypnosis Podcast
Further into the episode, we discuss how valuable it is to join and become part of online communities. By joining hypnosis groups and sharing ideas, you’ll be able to build on relationships that can help you book clients. We recommend OurHypnoSpace.com, the first online community for professional hypnotists. We’re looking for new group leaders on topics such as NLP, Working with Children, Spiritual Hypnosis, Sports Hypnosis and more.
Later in the episode, Meredith brings up an excellent topic to discuss from her friend in South Africa. Despite her friend’s efforts and attempts, clients are having difficulty “losing the numbers.” We define what “losing the numbers” are and the process of this technique. I also explain other useful techniques like the Elman-Banyan induction. You’ll learn how to use modern techniques and go beyond outdated methods.
Reminder — Please note, NGH Approved Super Course & Week of Power Dates have been moved to the following:
- Next Super Course Date: July 15 – 26, 2013
- Following Super Course Date: October 14 – 25, 2013
- Week of Power Course Date: April 28 – May 4, 2013
Exciting News… Congrats to our new winner, Lisa Bowen, for winning a FREE Hypno-Mug!
You can also see more mugs and cool professional hypnosis promotional items such as t-shirts by visiting our Zazzle Store.
Thank you to all of our fans from around the world! Continue to follow us on Facebook to receive updates on what’s going on between each episode and to give your input as well. If you haven’t done so already, check us out and “Like” us on www.facebook.com/hypnosisetc. Thanks a whole lot for sharing us with your friends as well!
Today’s Discussion Points:
- What changes or goals do you have to improve your hypnosis practice this year?
- How to become more involved in online communities.
- How to strengthen the community and build on relationships.
- How to teach and understand the process of “losing the numbers.”
- How to effectively use the “losing the numbers” technique.
- What type of other modern methods and inductions are used for hypnosis?
COMING SOON Our new book, Real Money Real Hypnosis Success (working title) is all about how to get your hypnosis practice up and running and/or take it to the next level. Several hypnosis professionals who have built successful hypnosis practices tell exactly how they did it. Become a VIP or join our www.facebook.com/hypnosisetc page to get your free copy as soon as it is published.
Click the “BE a VIP” button for FREE INSTANT ACCESS
Get a super easy linked list of all Hypnosis, Etc. training videos!
There is no better way to get started accessing all these videos.
Hot Links: Links Mentioned in this Podcast, Etc.
- Meredith’s website for hypnosis training is www.yourpathhypnosis.com
- Join the first networking site for hypnosis and hypnotherapy professionals by signing up at www.OurHypnoSpace.com.
Get Professional Hypnosis / Hypnotherapy Training - With early registration discounts available.