Posted Under: Hypnosis Blog,hypnosis marketing tag,Hypnosis News,Hypnosis Training

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/calbanyan/calbanyan.com/wp-content/themes/calbanyan-hypnosis-authority/single.php on line 106

hypnosis trainer cal banyan talks about free hypnotherapy hypnosis training teleseminar

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: You are invited! Join me in an information–packed teleseminar sponsored by the National Guild of Hypnotists on this NEXT Friday, June 8th, 2012, at 6PM Pacific (9 PM Eastern) time. You can participate via the telephone or online!

Here's how to participate: Phone: 321–354–6946 and Conference ID: 191630#, or go online at the time of the teleseminar via this webpage, www.budurl.com/banyan2012.

This is going to be fun and very interesting. I am going to give you the insider tips and techniques for success and confidence that will give you what it takes to develop the most powerful skills in the profession!

In this information packed teleseminar, you will learn things you can use in your next hypnosis session, including:

• I'll reveal what it REALLY takes to become a Hypno–1%er™, the best of the best in the profession.

• I'll reveal the insider info on using convincers to grow your practice, empower your hypnosis sessions, and get greater results every time.

• I'll reveal the secret to building your skills and confidence that most courses leave out.

• I'll reveal the 5 questions you must ask during an age regression to be the best of the best and get permanent results.

• I'll reveal the exact order that the most powerful hypnotic techniques must be used in for almost "magical results".

• I'll reveal how to confirm that you have the real cause of the problem when doing an age regression session and how to go beyond merely neutralizing it!

• I'll reveal how to create "hyper–suggestibility" in your sessions and create long lasting change, even permanent change.

• I'll reveal the 5–PATHers' secret so you get longer lasting results and why they don't think about their client's issues in terms of just habit patterns.

• Plus, you will learn the one and only insight driven form of self–hypnosis.

• You will also learn the one client issue that will stop you and your client's success in its tracks and what you can do to easily overcome it!

• Finally, we will talk about the upcoming Week of Power Advanced Hypnotherapy Certification Course at the 2012 Convention.

IMMEDIATE BONUS: As a bonus for attending this seminar, I will make the Banyan Online Supervision Two CD Set, Doing Direct Suggestion Hypnosis Right, available to all of you who have attended.

THIS IS AN INSTANT BONUS AND IT IS A $29.95 VALUE – YOURS FREE FOR ATTENDING. You will be able to access immediately on your computer right after the teleseminar.

8 Reader Comments to SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: FREE Advanced Hypnotherapy / Hypnosis Teleseminar with Cal Banyan – This Friday – June 8th, 2012

1. Heather Flanagan June 5, 2012 at 7:35 AM

Can this be accessed on an IPad?

2. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, DNGH June 5, 2012 at 7:42 AM

Hello Heather – I don’t know.  I don’t see why not.  I just emailed the NGH to see what they have to say.  I’ll pass on the info when they let me know more.

3. Michael A Houlihan June 8, 2012 at 7:22 AM

I have just out that when doing “sleep therapy” on myself, I should put the alarm clock ON?                                                                                                                                             I am a great follower of Cal Banyan and love his books and videos. But to have missed the one thing I told myself I would not miss I am kicking myself for missing the Advanced Hypnotherapy with 5-Path and 7-path Self-Hypnosis  with Cal Banyan on Friday, June 8th at 9:00pm Eastern time.                                                                                                    Yours. Michael A Houlihan

4. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, DNGH June 8, 2012 at 10:09 AM

I heard back from the NGH and they believe that it will work on the iPad, but as far as I know they were not able to check that out on a real iPad.

5. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, DNGH June 8, 2012 at 10:11 AM

Michael – Thanks for leaving a comment.  I’m not sure what you were getting at regarding the “sleep therapy” but I DO appreciate your positive comments about my books and videos. Hopefully you can make it to the call tonight if not perhaps there will be a recording available – if technology doesn’t let us down.

Let’s do GREAT things together,

6. Paul Matthews June 8, 2012 at 2:52 PM

Hi Cal

Will the Hypnosis Teleseminar be available for download, I am in Dublin and it is on way passed my bed time! Just finished your book Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy and it blew me away an amaingly brilliant book.

Thanks

Paul

7. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, DNGH June 8, 2012 at 4:18 PM

Hi Paul – Believe they are planning on recording the teleseminar, but you know how it goes with technology! Hopefully I’ll be able to announce that a recording is available some time after the teleseminar is over. I’m thinking positive!

8. Cal June 9, 2012 at 2:19 PM

Thanks to everyone who managed to make it to the teleseminar. We broke some kind of NGH record for attendance. We went longer than planned and I got a whole bunch of info out on advanced hypnosis/hypnotherapy techniques. AND, here is some good news, it DID get recorded. You can get the recording and the bonus by going here, http://www.budurl.com/banyan2012

Have a GREAT weekend1