Posted Under: Hypnosis Blog,Hypnosis News,Hypnosis Podcasts,Hypnosis Training,Podcast

ARROW
Cal in Introducing the NEW and Powerful 5-PATH® Rapid Hypnotic Induction Erika in Introducing the NEW and Powerful 5-PATH® Rapid Hypnotic Induction

Cal Gives You the NEW and Powerful 5-PATH® Rapid Induction

It is FREE to You to Use with Your Clients and Classes

Rapidly Take Your Clients into Deep Hypnosis!

Hello Hypnotists! I am so excited to be giving you and the profession my new 5-PATH® Rapid Induction! It is the culmination of my experience of working in this profession with many different inductions for 20 years. It is designed to be fast, reliable, powerful as well as easy to learn and teach!

Quick reminder before we get into the video… Remember that you can get this newest video here on www.CalBanyan.com as well as many more fun and informative episodes for free by becoming a VIP Member.

Erika and I are so excited to be sharing this new and modern induction with you. To make sure that you have everything that you need to really learn and use this induction, I have set up a website for this induction. Go to www.5PATHInduction.com and get the scripts. I say “scripts” and I mean it because this new powerful induction comes in three forms.

• 5-PATH® Rapid Induction in the Full Form
  • 5-PATH® Rapid Induction in the Short Form
  • 5-PATH® Rapid Induction Group Induction

I have recordings on the site of me reading the scripts so that you know exactly how they are supposed to sound, so that you get the timing, pace and tone correct. In this video, I give you an introductory overview. And, I’ll give you some important information below including how you can get 3 different versions of this induction.

But first, a few announcements…

Banyan Hypnosis Center Celebrating 20 Years of ServiceSave 20% OFF ON All Our DVDs! Click Here
20 Year Anniversary Special for This Week
Red Star Enter Promo Code at checkout: dvdsale20th

How to Get Professional Hypnosis Certification with Cal Banyan

AND Now Back to This Latest Hypnosis Training Video!

Let’s reveal the important details on how it works…

I want to make sure you get everything you need to try out this new induction and to use it with real clients right away. With this in mind, I have recordings on the site of me reading the scripts so that you know exactly how they are supposed to sound, so that you get the timing, pace and tone correct.

Originally, I designed this induction for those who are using my 5-PATH® system of hypnosis. Because 5-PATHers only work at the level of somnambulism (deep hypnosis) and they needed a powerful new induction. Somnambulism is required for true age regression work and parts work and other tools that are included in the 5-PATH® system. Then after some thought, I decided it was the right thing to do to release this induction to the whole profession!

In this video I give you all the details and reveal how I am making it available through Creative Commons copyright law. This means that you can freely use it with clients, teach it to your students and include it in any written material. I only require that you do not change the name, that you cite the creator (me) and link to the site where the scripts for the induction is located.

I encourage you to use this induction and share it throughout the profession. I think you and your clients will all benefit. Please feel free to leave a comment below.

One last thing, I also mention my Eight Word Induction in this video. Here is a link to my website where you can learn more about it, www.8wordinduction.com.

Please tell your hypno-friends we have over 400 free videos are here on www.CalBanyan.com.

Keep “plugged in” by joining our www.Facebook.com/hypnosisetc page.

Let’s do GREAT things together!

See you in class,
Cal Banyan

golden-bar-border

Thank You for 20 Years of Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy Success!

Banyan Hypnosis Center Celebrating 20 Years of ServiceWe are very grateful to have you all in our lives! This year marks our 20th Anniversary of being full time in this wonderful profession. During that time, my wife, Maureen and I have had the privilege to work with so many wonderful people including clients, students, graduates around the word, other hypnosis professionals and leaders in our profession.

All of you have enrichened our lives in so many ways! Thank you! And, we aren’t stopping any time soon.

golden-bar-border

Get Your FREE VIP Membership VIP Membership gives you access not only to these few
recent videos but to the whole list of over 400 videos! Plus, you get notified when new
videos are posted! Get your FREE VIP Membership!

ourhypnospace-website-banner-link
Network! Join www.OurHypnoSpace.com!
It’s free & fun professional networking!

13 Reader Comments to Hypnosis Training Video #470: Introducing the NEW and Powerful 5-PATH® Rapid Hypnotic Induction

1. Roman Buchok April 21, 2016 at 7:24 AM

What do you do when you “rock the client’s head”

2. Karen Westh Nielsen April 21, 2016 at 1:47 PM

Hi Erika and Cal,
    I really enjoyed your Podcast. Especially it was nice to hear your experience Erika, that clients enter somnambulism quite quickly and sooner than I was used to with the Elman-Banyan Induction – it has also been my experience and it also surprised me how effecient our new Induction is. LOVE it!
    Thank you Cal for putting it out to us all – for FREE. It really is a generous contribution to the hypnosis profession and a testimony of your dedication and big heart.
    Karen/ Denmark

3. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, DNGH April 21, 2016 at 2:53 PM

Thank you Karen – When we all work together we can truly do GREAT things for our profession!

4. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, DNGH April 21, 2016 at 3:36 PM

Hello Roman – There is really a lot going on when I am rocking my client’s head. One of the main things is that I am checking for relaxation and gives me an opportunity to praise my client when I feel her neck relax.

It is also an “in-your-face” kind of technique. In my experience these kinds of techniques cause compliant clients to become even more compliant and suggestible.

Head rocking is optional. If you don’t want to touch your client in that way, then ask her to rock her head gently back and forth as you give the suggestions from relaxing her face, neck and jaw.

Remember to go to http://www.5-PATHInduction.com to get more insider tips on using this induction.

Let’s do GREAT things together,

5. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, DNGH April 23, 2016 at 9:45 AM

News… The National Guild of Hypnotists is publishing my article about the new 5-PATH Rapid Induction in the next Journal of Hypnotism. All NGH members can get more information in the upcoming journal making it even easier to utilize this powerful induction.

Lets do GREAT things together!

6. Brenda Titus April 27, 2016 at 10:09 AM

Thank you Cal and Erika for a great episode…. I’ve been involved with transition to the the 5-path induction since we began the testing, and I’ve seen Cal do the group induction, plus I’ve seen him discuss it in the Advanced Class…. BUT I really found that this video helped bring it all together for the entire profession in a clear, succinct way- explaining the history of both the Elman/Banyan, the need for the transition to this new induction, and I really appreciated hearing Cal very clearly explain how to do it (and the importance of that delivery). This one is a “must watch” for everyone!

7. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, DNGH April 27, 2016 at 12:23 PM

Hi Brenda,

Thanks for your comment and testimonial for the NEW 5-PATH Induction! 5-PATHers everywhere are now using it with great success.

I look forward to our next podcast together!

Doing GREAT things together,

8. Erika April 28, 2016 at 8:11 AM

Thank you Roman, Karen and Brenda for your comments.

It did surprise me how quickly clients were entering somnambulism with the 5-PATH induction, and now that I’ve been using it for about 5 months I can say it’s not as surprising anymore but it certainly is enjoyable because clients are getting into hypnosis faster which means we get to the deeper work sooner which makes the process more effective.

Cal I’m so happy that you’ve put a website together to share this with the world, and now also in the NGH journal! It’s very generous of you and will help a lot of hypnotists and clients! Awesome!!

Erika

9. Chris Bolton May 7, 2016 at 7:13 AM

When I heard Cal tell the subject to press down to relax reminded me out the induction that I use. I tell new subjects that to begin with, we’re going to do some relaxation exercises. I have them do some deep breathing with their eyes open. They admit that they’re more relaxed. I then have them close their eyes for a minute and them have them open their eyes. They’ll admit that they are more relaxed. I then have them extend their arms palms down and press down against my hands as I say harder..harder..stop. They then admit that they are more relaxed.

At this point I have them do them all together and then move on to the classic Elman induction.

What I REALLY like about my method is that for clients who are resisting an don’t do into trace, I can just say that they need to relax more and we go through the relaxation exercises again and when they do them altogether, I simply perform the classic hand drop instant induction which is effective for people who aren’t in a position to respond to the Elman. This gives me a chance to use really surprise the client since they aren’t expecting the hand drop. They are thinking I’m doing the same thing as before. Some people on whom you attempt to use a hand drop as your initial induction may still be thinking “What’s this all about? What’s he got up his sleeve?” and the shock/surprise might be less and therefore less effective.

Please let me know your thoughts and how I can combine the above with this new revolutionary induction. Thanks for all you do.

CB

10. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, DNGH May 8, 2016 at 12:07 PM

Hello Chris,

Thanks for your comment and input. As I read your comment about how you did all this relaxation/preparation work before using the Elman induction just highlights the problem with the old Elman induction. My version, the Elman-Banyan was my way of addressing the problems with the old induction.

What we are finding out is that you will not need to do the pre work you described when you use the new 5-PATH Induction. This will save you time, and give you better results as well. When you get time go over to http://www.5PATHInduction.com and learn more.

11. Chris Bolton May 8, 2016 at 9:29 PM

Cal, I appreciate you taking time to respond to me. I look forward to experimenting with the new induction. I use the method above to get a 2nd crack at a difficult client. They may be nervous, etc…and that’s why the Elman induction failed. The hand drop works well with the nervous types. I look forward to seeing if the new 5-PATH Induction will work with the difficult ones. I’d love to see a video of someone actually performing the induction so that the pace and tone and inflections are demonstrated.

Thank again.

12. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, DNGH May 9, 2016 at 6:13 PM

Hi Chris,

I anticipated that you would like to have something like that… So I have audio recordings on http://www.5pathinduction.com of me doing both the short and full versions of the induction.

Enjoy!

13. Chris Bolton May 9, 2016 at 9:19 PM

That’s why you’re so loved.

Thanks so much.