Hypnosis Training Video #411: Everyday “Unexpected” Hypnosis Miracles!

ARROW
Cal in Everyday “Unexpected” Hypnosis Miracles!Erika in Everyday “Unexpected” Hypnosis Miracles!

Hypnosis Has Side Effects & They’re All Great!

Clients are So Surprised by These Added Benefits!

And, The “Miracles” Do Great Things for Your Business as Well!

Did you know that hypnotherapy (done right) has side effects and they are all great!

Yes! Erika and I are back with this episode of our hypnosis training video series on www.CalBanyan.com and we reveal something that few know about and that is the many positive “miraculous” side effects of doing advanced hypnotherapy, where we really go after the cause of the problem.

As 5-PATH® hypnotists we almost get used to seeing these miracles happen. I’m talking when we are working on one thing with a client like, weight loss, stop smoking, fear of heights and so on and then other very positive benefits occur.

These very positive every day miracles are things like pain disappearing, physical ailments clearing up, bad habits or behaviors just going away.

You clients are so surprised, but we understand that as we find and transform the problem inside their subconscious minds, we may fix the cause of other problems in advertently. As a result we get these “unexpected” hypnosis miracles!

These kinds of positive side effects occur much more often when you do advanced work like 5-PATH® than when you are doing simple direct suggestion, or visualization work like most hypnotists do. This is just one more reason to get advanced training!

It is always a better business proposition when you can under promise and over deliver. Each time you provide one of your clients with this unexpected miracle you are definitely over delivering! It is the best thing you can do for your clients and for your business. Yes, these miracles are great for your business because they generate natural word-of-mouth advertising and as a result your business grows and you are able to help more people!

Links from the Program

Become a Hypno-1%er, the best of the best in the profession!

NGH Approved Banyan Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy Super Course

Join Cal Banyan & Brenda Titus In Class! Get the highest quality accelerated hypnosis certification courses available, all taught by Cal Banyan himself at the Banyan Hypnosis Center in Tustin, CA.

• Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy Certification Course – NGH Approved Banyan Hypnosis Certification Super Course, 10 Days in Tustin, California, at the Banyan Center. Click for the details
  • “Week of Power” – Advanced Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy Certification Course – Designed for those already certified in hypnosis and/or hypnotherapy. This is a skills and confidence building course that takes up where you other courses left off, or just let you down. This 7-day course teaches you 5-PATH® and 7thPath Self-Hypnosis®. Click for information about this course.
    • May 3 – 9, 2015 Live online available. Early registration discount still available for this class.

Hypnosis/Hypnotherapy Courses OnlineYes, You Can Take My Courses LIVE ONLINE! Be a Student in Our Live Courses from Virtually Anywhere! It’s like having the best seat in class from your home or office. Click for more information or call 469-969-2176 or 800-965-3390.

Hypnosis VIP Click the “BE a VIP button for FREE INSTANT ACCESS Get a super easy linked list of all Hypnosis, Etc. training videos! There is no better way to get started accessing all these videos. VIP Membership is free – Click Now!

Certificates from the NGH Approved Banyan Hypnosis Certification Super CourseWhat our grads say about our courses (feedback & recommendations) Questions? Call us at 469-969-2176 or 800-965-3390.
Thank you to all of our fans from around the world! Continue to follow us on Facebook to receive updates on what’s going on between each episode and to give your input as well. If you haven’t done so already, check us out and “Like” us on www.facebook.com/hypnosisetc. Thanks a whole lot for sharing us with your friends as well!

8 Reader Comments to Hypnosis Training Video #411: Everyday “Unexpected” Hypnosis Miracles!

1. Karen Hand December 2, 2014 at 11:12 AM

Another great episode! Thanks Cal & Erika!
    As you know, once you’ve done this work for awhile, the “miracles” are expected because they happen so often!
    And when a client says, “That was so easy it’s too good to be true”, I remind them that sunshine and fresh air are also easy, good and TRUE! So why not just be grateful!

2. Erika Flint, BCH, CPHI December 2, 2014 at 11:40 AM

Thank you Karen, I’m glad you liked the episode. I have to admit this one was even more fun than usual – talking about miracles has a tendency to make me feel energized and uplifted, hence part of the reason why I like being a hypnotist to begin with. And what a great response that is – Sunshine and Fresh air, thank you for sharing – I’m going to use that next time 😉

3. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, DNGH December 2, 2014 at 2:42 PM

Hey Karen – It is always great to hear from you. Thanks for the praise. The topic idea was Erika’s. She is doing a great job. I’m so happy to have her as a co-host with me. 🙂

4. Brenda Titus December 2, 2014 at 3:27 PM

I’m glad to hear some additional responses to that “but, it’s so easy, how could it be real” response from clients (I’ll definitely hang onto Karen’s “sunshine and fresh air” one as well!!). It’s definitely great to hear some of Cal and Erika’s unexpected “miracle” side effects as well. Thanks for a great video!

5. Susan Mundy June 29, 2015 at 3:57 PM

Thanks for yet another great podcast Cal & Erika,

I really enjoyed the way you moved from the unexpected miracles to the problem of our overuse of sugar…

It was interesting for me because I have recently started to quit sugar from my life, as like you Cal, I was stunned to read some food labels & see the sugar content of so called healthy foods. Amazing & frightening. For me it just makes sense as to why so many people have been following a low fat diet for some time now & yet obesity levels are higher than ever. But, even more than that, it’s the illnesses that seem to be becoming epidemic, eating all this low fat “healthy” food.

It’s sugar and It’s poison. Actually, it’s the fructose that’s the killer, but sugar on the labels lump ALL sugar together, so it’s difficult to know what % is what. Our bodies are not able to cope with it. It’s converted directly to fat by our liver. I have discovered that fructose does not actually trigger the hypothalamus (which lets our body know when we’re full) so we can just continue eating it and not feel full. We’ve all had that feeling right? And, studies are suggesting that sugar is as addictive as cocaine!

Anyway…I digress, like you did. But, I just find it fascinating and more than a little bit scary.

I love the fact that clients can achieve unexpected miracles- perhaps that really just proves your theory Cal, that the client doesn’t always know what the cause of their problem is or was. How about the presenting issue, weight, smoking etc is really just the SPE?

Thanks again for all you do.

Susan

6. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, DNGH June 29, 2015 at 4:12 PM

Hi Susan – Regarding you question about the presenting problem. I think I agree with your question. 🙂 I remember Ed Wonder who is a 5-PATH once said, “They only think they are in to lose weight (or stop smoking, or whatever)”. By that we mean that these issues and complaints are not the real “problem”, they are a side effect or symptom of the true inner issue, or cause, which is usually some kind of painful emotion or limiting belief in the subconscious mind.

🙂

7. Susan Mundy June 29, 2015 at 6:11 PM

Thanks for the reply Cal.

Yes, you mentioned Ed Wonder and that comment I think in this episode and that’s what got me thinking about it.

Plus of course, you tell us in our 5-PATH training that while we should always be respectful of and listen to our clients and what they “think” their problem is or the cause of their problem, don’t necessarily believe it, because it may not actually be true. That is just what their conscious mind thinks.

Susan