ARROW
Hypnotherapist Cal Banyan in Interview with Erika Flint – How She Is Becoming a Full Time Consulting HypnotistHypnotherapist Erika Flint in Interview with Erika Flint – How She Is Becoming a Full Time Consulting Hypnotist

Discover How Erika is Building a Full Time Hypnosis Practice.

Happy Hypno-Tuesday! Cal is here with a special edition of Hypnosis, Etc.  In this episode, Cal interviews a successful, newly trained hypnotist, who is going to do some great things.  You will hear her inspiring story of how she is making the move from being a full time software engineer to a full time hypnosis professional in her own practice.  Watch it and hundreds of other fun, informative and inspiring hypnosis videos here on www.CalBanyan.com.

Cal starts this hypnosis training video by introducing Erika Flint, who is now a part-time in the profession. Cal and Erika go over the beginnings of her hypnosis career, from getting her basic training at Bellingham Technical College in Washington State, to getting her advanced training by studying the 5-PATH® 2.0 DVD – Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy Training Program.

As Cal interviews Erika, she reveals the reasoning behind wanting to become a Hypnotist, and explains how her previous career sparked her interest in the profession. Also she talks about her early challenges that many new hypnotists have to overcome to be successful.  Some of these important challenges are how she picked her first office location, to getting her first new clients. Erika lets us in on her plans on how she will go full time in the profession in the next 6 months.

Erika discusses what she envisioned for her practice, and how she made her business a safe and comfortable environment for her clients. She explains how she went about promoting her practice in order to get the business and clientele she has today.

Finally, Erika suggest that you need to embrace your uniqueness, work at it and you can be successful.

Things discussed in today’s video:

• Different ideas on how to get into the hypnosis profession.
  • How to become a competent and confident hypnosis professional.
  • The challenges of starting your practice and how to overcome them.
  • Important ways to build your clientele.

Links to resources in this video:

Hypnosis VIP Click the “BE a VIP button for FREE INSTANT ACCESS Get a super easy linked list of all Hypnosis, Etc. training videos! There is no better way to get started accessing all these videos. VIP Membership is free – Click Now!

Certificates from the NGH Approved Banyan Hypnosis Certification Super CourseWhat our grads say about our courses (feedback & recommendations) Questions? Call us at 469-969-2176 or 800-965-3390.
Thank you to all of our fans from around the world! Continue to follow us on Facebook to receive updates on what’s going on between each episode and to give your input as well. If you haven’t done so already, check us out and “Like” us on www.facebook.com/hypnosisetc. Thanks a whole lot for sharing us with your friends as well!

12 Reader Comments to Hypnosis Training Video #373: Interview with Erika Flint – How She Is Becoming a Full Time Consulting Hypnotist

1. Erika Flint March 25, 2014 at 12:24 PM

Thank you Cal for having me as a guest on this episode! For everyone else, if you have any questions or comments please post them here.

2. Brenda Titus March 25, 2014 at 1:19 PM

Excellent job Erika & Cal, it is always so great to hear inspiration from those who have gotten their practices up and running- truly helping people in this incredible profession. I know so many people will be inspired by this episode and I’m looking forward to seeing more in the coming weeks. 🙂

3. ToiAnn Hanson March 25, 2014 at 4:56 PM

That was a great interview, helping us see that no mater where we are right now, in our work life that all kinds of people can and want to be a hypnosis practioner. As a new practioner myself this gives me information and hope on my new journey…. Thank you as always

4. celeste hackett March 26, 2014 at 6:59 AM

Erika, you did great. Your are so genuine and inspiring! Good to see you on video. And you were not pressured when Cal said “this is going to be on the internet forever” LOL! Thanks for encouraging other would be hypnotists.

5. Rebekah DeMartino April 10, 2014 at 9:51 AM

Wow! #373 was one of the best from Hypnosis Etc! Erika was so great – really connected with her story and appreciate all she had to offer for fellow hypnotists that are new to the profession. I hope we see Erika more! Thanks!

6. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, DNGH April 15, 2014 at 5:40 PM

Thanks everyone for you comments. I do know how to pick them don’t I?! 🙂 I think that Erika is going to do great things in our profession. Tomorrow I am recording some more videos with her. She is going to share some marketing secrets.

Let’s do GREAT things together,

7. Erika Flint April 16, 2014 at 5:55 AM

Thank you Rebekah, Celeste, Toiann, and Brenda! I really appreciate your kind words of support and I’m very happy you enjoyed the episode.

8. Andres Duran August 20, 2014 at 7:44 PM

Thank you for sharing your experiences, this really helps people like myself starting out. I do agree with Erika in that 5-Path training gives you the confidence and knowledge to take off. I had been attempting to start out for years! It wasn’t until I studied 5-Path through the DVDs that I acquired a clear idea of how to systematically do things which gave me the confidence to take things to the next level. Thank you Cal, thank you Erika.

9. Erika Flint, CH, CPHI August 21, 2014 at 11:36 AM

Thank you Andres for your kind words an dI’m so happy to hear that you are having success in your practice with 5-PATH. Thanks for watching and your input.

10. Susan Mundy July 20, 2015 at 1:26 AM

Erika, great podcast. Wonderful to see your initial video. You were just like an old hand at it.

I loved hearing your history into the profession, very interesting. Thank you for sharing your insights. Isn’t it wonderful that we attract the clients who we are meant to help. So fulfilling…

Cal, I was also thinking of Dr Sarno when Erika spoke about her case study. He loves to use the term repressed “rage” as manifesting as pain in the body. Of course, TSLOF tells us that rage is just another name for anger.

Oh and Erika, by the way, you’re right you are Unique!

Thanks for everything you do.

Susan

Ps. I also love the DVD course too… I’m currently on my 3rd viewing 😉

11. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, DNGH July 20, 2015 at 12:27 PM

Thanks again Susan. Some people really are a pain in the backside! lol

12. Erika Flint, BCH, CPHI July 20, 2015 at 2:10 PM

Thank you Susan! I appreciate your kind words, and yes we do attract the right clients for us to help and it is extremely rewarding. Thanks for your input.

Erika