What Should you do if Age Regression is Not Effective?
Happy Hypno-Tuesday! Meredith Locher and I are back for another educational and fun-filled episode of Hypnosis Etc. on www.CalBanyan.com.
- Click to be Notified of New Hypnosis Training Videos Like this One.
- Click to Play Audio-Only Version
In this latest episode, I emphasize the importance of not falling behind when starting up your hypnosis practice. The tips I provide will push you in making sure you have all the necessary materials and motivate you to acquire more clients. Meredith shares her expertise on how to retrieve clients and how to interact socially to increase clientele. She refers to the Business Start-Up Pack 2.0, and how it was extremely helpful in getting her practice up and running in Los Angeles, California. There is absolutely no room for procrastination. Now is the time to start moving forward in your profession.
Further into the episode, Meredith presents a question from a fellow 5-Pather who has tried pain management techniques with a client. Although they were able to detect the ISE (Initial Sensitizing Event), they were unsuccessful in their attempts to go any further with age regression. We discuss: factors that could have an effect on the client, missteps when confirming the ISE and other techniques to help gather more information about the client.
Later in the episode, Meredith and I explain the struggles that hypnotists have in their profession. Many of them are wondering how they can be a powerful hypnotherapist in a short amount of time. We discuss a few misconceptions about being a hypnotherapist and the differences between being a psychologist versus a hypnotist. This episode will motivate you in improving your hypnosis practice and truly understanding what our profession is all about.
Reminder — Please note, NGH Approved Super Course & Week of Power Dates have been moved to the following:
- Next Super Course Date: July 15 – 26, 2013
- Following Super Course Date: October 14 – 25, 2013
- Week of Power Course Date: April 28 – May 4, 2013
Exciting News… Congrats to our new winner, Byron Rodriguez, for winning a FREE Hypno-Mug!
Would you like to get a FREE Hypno-Mug? Then remember to enter into our drawing for free hypnosis coffee mug. There are two chances to win:
You can also see more mugs and cool professional hypnosis promotional items such as t-shirts by visiting our Zazzle Store.
Thank you to all of our fans from around the world! Continue to follow us on Facebook to receive updates on what’s going on between each episode and to give your input as well. If you haven’t done so already, check us out and “Like” us on www.facebook.com/hypnosisetc. Thanks a whole lot for sharing us with your friends as well!
Today’s Discussion Points:
- The importance of motivating yourself to start acquiring clients.
- Where and how to start obtaining clients and increasing clientele.
- How to identify and confirm the ISE (Initial Sensitizing Event).
- What types of other techniques to use when struggling with age regression?
- What types of other factors play into trying to determine the client’s problems?
- The differences between psychologists vs. hypnotherapists.
- Misconceptions of the hypnosis profession and understanding what being a hypnotist truly means.
Click the “BE a VIP” button for FREE INSTANT ACCESS
Get a super easy linked list of all Hypnosis, Etc. training videos!
There is no better way to get started accessing all these videos.
Hot Links: Links Mentioned in this Podcast, Etc.
- Meredith’s website for hypnosis training is www.yourpathhypnosis.com
- Join the first networking site for hypnosis and hypnotherapy professionals by signing up at www.OurHypnoSpace.com.
Get Professional Hypnosis / Hypnotherapy Training – With early registration discounts available.