Hypnotist Meredith Locher

The Time Tunneling Technique™ Part 1 and More!

Here we go again with another free hypnosis training video on www.CalBanyan.com.

I welcome the return of Meredith to the show in this week’s episode of Cal Banyan’s Hypnosis Etc.. She will be here for a few more episodes, so stay tuned. Don’t you just love having her back? I do!

In this episode, you’ll watch and see how Meredith really doesn’t want to get all controversial and ends up being just about as controversial as Elronn and I. Then, she helps me tell you about a NEW hypnosis age regression technique.

REMEMBER: National Guild of Hypnotist’s Solid Gold Weekend is going to be in Anaheim California, February 26 and 27, 2011!

NGH Solid GoldYou can get more details at www.NGH.net (more info coming).

I am going to be presenting on the topic of mastering hypnotic age regression and hypnotherapy.

Use this link to register, https://www.ngh.net/forms/solidgold.aspx.

Here is what we discuss in this episode:

• Meredith comments on the last few “controversial” episodes.

• What happened in Florida that almost made hypnotists unable to practice?

• What is the Time Tunneling Technique™?

Here are some past episodes that I mention:

Here are some more links related to the show:

Hypnosis VIPGet instant access
to 150+ of my hypnosis
training programs free!

Keep in touch and get THE latest insider info about this program:

• Become a member of our Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/hypnosisetc! You’ll get the "inside scoop" on different things from the show, and more!

9 Reader Comments to Hypnosis Training Video Podcast #211: The Time Tunneling Technique™ Part 1 and More!

1. Deborah Yaffee February 19, 2011 at 8:38 AM

I TOTALLY agree with Meredith! Love the way she expressed it.

2. Deborah Yaffee February 19, 2011 at 8:59 AM

This is a great technique!  Works beautifully.  So glad you are sharing this here.  Can’t wait for Part 2!

3. Steve R. February 19, 2011 at 12:17 PM

ha ha! just caught the end of the podcast and cracked up at the “incessant” compliment(?). ambiguity is a good tool in the hypnotic toolbox? i’ve said before and i’ll say again, unambiguously: meredith is cool

4. Meredith Locher February 19, 2011 at 4:26 PM

Hi Debbie and Steve! 🙂 Thanks so much for watching and for commenting. Don’t you just love the new Time Tunneling Technique? I am already experimenting with it and having great results. I also already have more questions to bring to Cal in a future Cal/Meredith Podcast. Can’t wait for you guys to get the full picture from the rest of the podcasts (and/or from Cal’s talk next weekend at NGH Solid Gold.)

As for “incessant”…I feel that word has gotten a bad rap as in it is typically seen in a negative light. I wasn’t at all meaning to be ambiguous as I truly love and respect all of Steve’s comments. I simply meant incessant as in not ceasing or continuing without interruption. Constancy is something to aspire to in my book so please, Steve, do not cease. 🙂 Unambiguously: Steve is cool

All the best,
    Meredith

5. Issac Weiss, BCH February 19, 2011 at 4:40 PM

great as always, cant wait for part 2
    issac

6. Debbie Yaffee February 19, 2011 at 5:12 PM

Meredith….
    Cal TTT’ed me right between the salad and the entree at Legal Seafoods in Framingham a couple of years ago!  We were at an event and all of us went out to dinner.  As we sat at the table, I mentioned something that I still had an issue with and gosh, I should see a hypnotist.
    Well, don’t ya know that Cal asked if I wanted to get rid of it right there and then?  Sure..why not.  So right there, he guided me and I was finished with the issue before my food arrived.
    How’s that for fun and awesome?
    I am sure that he has developed far more since then and I am eager for the next podcast.  I REALLY want to learn how he uses it with 7th Path!!!
    We are so fortunate for all these great freeeeeeeeeee trainings.
    Thank you , Cal.  Thank you , Meredith.  Thanks, Elron.  Thanks, Celeste (from the older ones).

debbie

7. Meredith Locher February 20, 2011 at 10:11 PM

Thanks, Issac! Definitely tune in – we get into all the detail next.

Debbie – That’s such a great story! Gotta love Cal. Cal used it on me in a 7th Path debriefing session. I tell the story in one of the podcasts we did on the TTT…I can’t remember which. I didn’t get an entree, but I did get my long-standing poor circulation/persistent cold problem resolved in minutes – permanently resolved (at least so far.)

If you still feel unclear about how to apply what Cal teaches in this TTT series to the 7th Path class or in 7th Path discussion, send me your questions and I’ll bring them to the show.

Happy Hypnotizing,
    Meredith

8. Celeste Hackett August 30, 2011 at 1:05 PM

Just reveiwed this and really like it!  Glad to see your article in the Journal of Hypnotism about it.  Nice that these are back logged for the future!  GREAT JOB GUYS!

9. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, DNGH August 30, 2011 at 2:32 PM

Thank you Celeste.  If you have any questions leave them here or on the Yahoo group.