Hypnosis Trainer Cal Banyan

Health Care Reform and More about Age Progression Work

It’s FRIDAY! And, of course that means we have another free hypnosis training video for you on www.CalBanyan.com.

In this episode of Cal Banyan’s Hypnosis Etc., Meredith and I continue our discussion on FRE (Future Re-Enforcing Event’s). Just in case you don’t remember, FRE is used during Age Progression in a hypnosis or hypnotherapy session.

It looks like all of the available seats for my Advanced Hypnosis Training Course in May are taken but that’s okay because I still have online seats available. Hurry before they are taken too! My next Week of Power Advanced Hypnosis/Hypnotherapy Certification will be available in August at the NGH convention. For more information go to www.NGH.net. See you in class!

Here is some of what we discuss in this episode:

1. Will the health care reform act have an impact on hypnosis and hypnotherapy session?

2. My thought on the American Medical Association’s interest of the hypnosis professions.

3. How vague or how specific should a hypnotist get during an Age Progressions session?

4. And More!

Live courses: Complete course schedule here.

Hypnosis Training and CertificationNGH Approved Banyan Hypnosis/Hypnotherapy Certification Super Course.

Hypnosis Certification Distance Learning Course.

Big News: New Easy Payment Plan for Live Classes – Details Here!

Links related to the show:

Let’s keep in touch! We can connect in these ways…
Follow me on twitter! www.Twitter.com/calbanyan
Become a member of our facebook page at www.Facebook.com/hypnosisetc!
Friend me on Google Buzz, www.google.com/profiles/calbanyan.
Hypnosis pros network, www.ourhypnospace.com/calbanyan.

6 Reader Comments to Hypnosis Training Video Podcast #165: Health Care Reform and More about Age Progression Work

1. lydia April 16, 2010 at 3:20 PM

“The Ponderosa” don’t forget Hop Sing

2. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, FNGH April 16, 2010 at 3:43 PM

Ah yes, the Ponderosa. I wonder what that means in English. Probably to “ponder in a big way”, or something like that. 😉 Now I’m thinking about all this Bonanza kind of trivia, like what was the name of the town, etc…

Lydia – Thanks for the comment! I’m glad to know someone out there is watching.

Cal 🙂

3. J. Givens April 16, 2010 at 9:39 PM

Glad you asked, since I speak Spanish. “Ponderosa” means “ponderous” (female form) in English.

4. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, FNGH April 19, 2010 at 7:46 AM

Thanks J,

That is kind of strange though, isn’t it? It is the Ponderous Ranch. Funny!

5. Linda April 27, 2010 at 4:54 AM

where can I find and be able to watch those previous podcast before #165? –linda

6. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, FNGH April 27, 2010 at 12:42 PM

Hello Linda – There are two ways to get to the older podcasts, which if I say so myself are a goldmine of information. 🙂

1. Just go to the bottom of each page and click on the “Older Entries” link and you will go back to the previous page which will contain the previous blog posts and podcasts.

2. You can click on “Be a VIP Member” at the top of the page and you will get instant access to all the podcasts without needing to sift through the other blog posts.

Thanks for watching our podcasts and we hope you are benefiting from each one.