Social Media Has a Negative “Hypnotic Effect” On Our Clients
This Constant Barrage from Social Media Can Provide Constant Stress
Here Are Some Things that You Can Do to Help Your Clients with This Stress!
Damage Caused by Social Media Bombardment Can Be Immense
Social media has penetrated our lives. Some people are on Facebook virtually “all the time” resulting in negative stress from what they are seeing on social media, including news updates, other people’s opinions, and more. You get exposed to the best and worst of people’s lives, making it a kind of false reality. Get this and all my hypnosis training videos here on www.CalBanyan.com.
- Click to be Notified of New Hypnosis Training Videos Like this One.
- Click to Play Audio-Only Version
- Click to See Upcoming Course Schedule
Even Positive Sharing by “Friends” Can Cause Stress
It is easy to understand how seeing negative news feeds can cause stress, or bad news shared by friends, but even very positive things that are shared on social media can cause stress because it is natural for our clients to compare themselves to others. There is a great deal that we, as hypnosis professionals, can do to help our clients out and free them from this social media induced anxiety and stress!
- But first, let’s make sure you can get access to all my free videos… VIP Membership gives you access not only to these few recent videos but to the whole list of over 400 videos!
Plus, you get notified when new videos are posted! Get your FREE VIP Membership!
- AND Now Back to The Hypnosis Training Video!
What hypnosis professionals need to know about this pervasive form of stress:
- Clients are experiencing a negative hypnotic effect from social media
- The best and worst events are posted on social media
- Specific ways you can help to protect your hypnosis clients from this stress
- How The Secret Language of Feelings can really help clients respond to social media induced stress
Also remember that in addition to our clients getting stressed because of the social media bombardment, we are human as well and subject to the same stressors. Use what we reveal to you in this free hypnosis training video on yourself as well. Always take great care of yourself, so many are looking forward to your help.
- Are You Ready for A Time Tunneling Technique Hypno-Revolution?
Come see Celeste Hackett (former co-host), Erika Flint (current co-host) and Cal Banyan, all at the NGH Solid Gold Weekend! Say “hello”, hang out, ask questions, and learn from us in Las Vegas!
Come to this special event – I’ll be leading a very special workshop entitled, Revolutionize Your Hypnosis Practice with “Time Tunneling”: Incredible Results for Age Regression and Self-Hypnosis. You will learn how to use it as an induction, an age regression process and as a super powerful form of self-hypnosis! Get the details here and register early!
Please tell your hypno-friends we have over 400 free videos are here on www.CalBanyan.com.
Keep “plugged in” by joining our www.Facebook.com/hypnosisetc page.
Lets to GREAT things together!
Thank You for 20 Years of Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy Success!
We are very grateful to have you all in our lives! This year marks our 20th Anniversary of being full time in this wonderful profession. During that time, my wife, Maureen and I have had the privilege to work with so many wonderful people including clients, students, graduates around the word, other hypnosis professionals and leaders in our profession.
All of you have enrichened our lives in so many ways! Thank you! And, we aren’t stopping any time soon.
Network! Join www.OurHypnoSpace.com!
It’s free & fun professional networking!