What Would Cal or Erika Do If a Client Came to the office Crying or Otherwise Filled with Intense Emotions?
Does Age Regression and Forgiveness Work Together for Anger?
Does It Matter Where Your Client Feels the Emotion?
This is a very information-packed episode! This video is packed with so much important information that you just might have to view it two or three times before you get all the information in it. Okay, let’s get started!
Erika asks, “Is it possible to have a client come in that is just too emotional to work with?”
I get right into it from an unexpected angle and let you in on the “What If’s”. I reveal how many new hypnotists get bogged down by worrying about “what if this happens” or “what if that happens” and then never get started. Erika is definitely not one of those people as we well know.
- Click to be Notified of New Hypnosis Training Videos Like this One.
- Click to Play Audio-Only Version
- Click to See Upcoming Course Schedule
- Click to Read Text Version of this Video
I give you this important tip, a “rule of thumb” about whether or not this person is emotionally “right enough” or mentally healthy enough to work with.
Erika shares with us how she works with a client to help her to calm down enough to proceed. She also talks about how she uses my AIAR Induction. I quickly add how I typically use the Time Tunnel Technique™ (TTT) as an induction rather than the AIAR Induction, the TTT™ now-a-days. I do this because the TTT is a much faster and reliable induction than probably any other hypnotic induction when you intend to do age regression with your client.
Erika continues to question me by asking, “What do you do when your client comes in with a really high level of anger, and there is a lot of anger uncovered in the age regression part of the work; would you do forgiveness work right then during the age regression process?” We are getting into some advanced stuff here. So I talk Erika through how I handle such events in an age regression. I cover the “Fab Five” questions, and why you want to allow your client to feel that anger at that point, and why you don’t always want to neutralize the anger. This initiates an interesting exchange about the difference between “righteous anger” and anger that is not based in reality.
You may be surprised to hear that sometimes, especially when dealing with the Initial Sensitizing Event, there is a better way to deal with anger than forgiveness!
Erika squeezes in one more question for me, “Do you find that different emotions tend to be felt in specific areas of the body, like anger in the chest, etc.?” I come up with another answer that is going to be surprising to a lot of you. I reveal why even thinking in that way does not benefit either you as a hypnotherapist or your client.
I hope you enjoyed the video. Please let your friends know about our program. AND, I hope to see you in class soon!
One last thing… If you want to be notified each time a new video is posted, and have instant access to the list of all of these videos, just send a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get you set up right away!
Links from this episode:
- Hypnosis Training Video Podcast #107: Make More, AR & the AIAR Induction
- Hypnosis Training Video Podcast #211: The Time Tunneling Technique™ Part 1
- Hypnosis Training Video Podcast #212: The Time Tunneling Technique™ Part 2
- Hypnosis Training Video Podcast #213: The Time Tunneling Technique™ Part 3
- Erika’s Website, cascadehypnosiscenter.com
Join Cal Banyan & Brenda Titus In Class! Upcoming Training Courses Below
Get the highest quality accelerated hypnosis certification courses available, and taught by Cal Banyan himself at the Banyan Hypnosis Center in Tustin, CA. No one surpasses the quality of Cal Banyan’s course, and no one surpasses our student support upon graduation. We also offer live online training where you can join right in with the live class from your own home or office if you have a good Internet connection. Check out our schedule below. Register right away and you may be able to get an early registration discount.
- Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy Certification Course – NGH Approved Banyan Hypnosis Certification Super Course, 10 Days in Tustin, California, at the Banyan Center. Click for the details
- October 13 – 17 & 20 – 24, 2014 (Weekend Off)
- February 23 – 27 & March 2 – 6, 2015 (Weekend Off)Live online available. Early registration discount still available for this class.
- “Week of Power” – Advanced Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy Certification Course – Designed for those already certified in hypnosis and/or hypnotherapy. This is a skills and confidence building course that takes up where you other courses left off, or just let you down. This 7-day course teaches you 5-PATH® and 7thPath Self-Hypnosis®. Click for information about this course.
- May 3 – 9, 2015 Live online available. . Early registration discount still available for this class.
IMPORTANT ONLINE OPTION! You Can Take Our Courses Live Online – Yes, You Can Be a Student in Our Live Courses from Virtually Anywhere! It’s like having the best seat in class from your home or office. That is right; if you have a good Internet connection, you can get the best seat in our classroom without leaving your home or office. This is a huge savings in time and money. Click for more information or call 469-969-2176 or 800-965-3390.
Click the “BE a VIP“ button for FREE INSTANT ACCESS Get a super easy linked list of all Hypnosis, Etc. training videos! There is no better way to get started accessing all these videos. VIP Membership is free – Click Now!
What our grads say about our courses (feedback & recommendations) Questions? Call us at 469-969-2176 or 800-965-3390.
Thank you to all of our fans from around the world! Continue to follow us on Facebook to receive updates on what’s going on between each episode and to give your input as well. If you haven’t done so already, check us out and “Like” us on www.facebook.com/hypnosisetc. Thanks a whole lot for sharing us with your friends as well!