The Importance of Beginning a Hypnosis Session with an End in Mind
Happy Hypno-Tuesday! Cal Banyan and Brenda Titus are back for another episode of Hypnosis Etc. on www.CalBanyan.com.
- Click to be Notified of New Hypnosis Training Videos Like this One.
- Click to Play Audio-Only Version
- Click to See Upcoming Course Schedule
Today in this episode, Cal and Brenda team up to teach us the importance of setting goals with the clients. They discuss the value of of sitting down with clients on day 1 to discuss their expectations.
Brenda defines what Age Progression means and how it really works. Cal talks about how Age Progression positively affects the clients’ outcome and confidence. They each share their experiences on how they use Age Progression to their clients and how they make it work.
Things discussed in today’s video:
- How important it is to know the goal of the client.
- What is Age Progression.
- How Age Progression positively affect the success of the client.
Links for today’s hypnosis training video:
- NGH Approved Banyan Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy Certification Super Course, 10-Days (Includes 5-PATH Hypnotherapy & 7th Path Self-Hypnosis Certifications) – Taught by Cal
- Take these courses live online — totally interactive!
- Discounts for Veterans and Active Duty Military taking our live hypnosis certification courses
- Distance Learning Certification Course on Video and More
- Join in on the discussion at www.facebook.com/hypnosisetc & www.OurHypnoSpace.com.
Click the “BE a VIP“ button for FREE INSTANT ACCESS
Get a super easy linked list of all Hypnosis, Etc. training videos!
There is no better way to get started accessing all these videos. VIP Membership is free – Click Now!
What our grads say about our courses (feedback & recommendations)
Questions? Call us at 469-969-2176 or 800-965-3390.
Thank you to all of our fans from around the world! Continue to follow us on Facebook to receive updates on what’s going on between each episode and to give your input as well. If you haven’t done so already, check us out and “Like” us on www.facebook.com/hypnosisetc. Thanks a whole lot for sharing us with your friends as well!