Age Regression: What to do if your client goes forward in time rather than regressing?
Welcome to another jammed packed episode of Hypnosis Etc. This Internet hypnosis "TV" program is published one a week.
Click player below to Play Audio-Only Version
Topics in this week's Hypnosis Etc.:
How to use hypnosis to help a client that has trouble listening to his wife and daughter's lip smacking. You will learn a bit how hypnosis can help. Cal talks about Affect Bridge Age Regression and the five questions you must ask your client who is regressed if you want to do the best hypnotic age regression work possible.
Hypnosis Etc. viewer question for Cal: What is it like to work with your daughter at the Banyan Hypnosis Center? Kelsey is now a professional hypnotist at our center. We talk about what it is like for Cal to supervise her. Is Cal as tough on her as he is on the other hypnosis pros at the center? We also talk about how Kelsey and Cal are working on a new book together. It is about how to go from the classroom into the profession without missing a beat!
Hypnosis Etc. viewer question for Cal: When conducting an age regression hypnosis session, what should I do if my client goes forward in time rather than regressing? Cal talks about how to deal with clients who don't regress as you suggest them to do, and why these problems come up in a hypnosis age regression session. He even talks about the circumstance where not regressing as suggested may be a good thing, or at least, no big deal. Cal also reveals "The Talk" which he uses to motivate clients who are not following suggestions and regressing as directed.
Hypnosis terminology note: Cal uses the following hypnosis terms in this podcast.
- "ISE" means Initial Sensitizing Event, the time when the problem started.
- "SSE" means Subsequent Sensitizing Event, a time after the ISE that reinforces the problem.
This week's Dumb Hypnotist Trick: Getting a Ph. D. in Hypnosis/ Hypnotherapy. Cal expresses his opinion about getting unaccredited degrees in hypnosis, and how it hurts the profession. He says that these hypnosis "degrees" are not real, and that other professionals will laugh at you if you promote yourself using one of these "unreal degrees." By the way, Cal would love to hear that there is a real degree program in the USA (meaning regionally accredited and recognized by the US Department of Education), and would be happy to help to anyone who is working to put such a program together.
Links to hypnosis resources and sites mentioned in this program (hypnosis podcast).
- http://www.AskCal.OurHypnoSpace.com Send in a question for our Hypnosis, Etc. show.
- http://www.TheSecretLanguageOfFeelings.com Learn a rational approach to emotions. Doing hypnosis sessions taught Cal that we have a secret language of feelings within us, and he talks about on his audio series on that site.
- http://www.Kelsey.OurHypnoSpace.com Learn what Kelsey is learning during her internship at the Banyan Hypnosis Center. She has a lot of really good hypnosis information for you there.
- http://www.HypnosisCenter.com & http://www.BanyanHypnosisMall.com Go to these websites to get more free articles about hypnosis, and how to do hypnotic age regression work.
- http://www.CalBanyan.com The link to this hypnosis blog, share it with your friends and help us to get the word out. Everyone can get the latest free hypnosis video training, or go back through the archives and learn more!
- http://www.Hypnosis.ORG Link to our new hypnosis website, we just took it over and we will be turning it into a great hypnosis resource center. Also, we have information there on how to apply for the Excellent Hypnosis Website Award for your hypnosis website.
- http://www.FamilyFirstHypnosis.com Check out Celeste's award winning hypnosis site. Her contact information is there so you can schedule a hypnosis session with her.
- Link to this week's special, our exclusive mind-body-spirit approach to self-hypnosis, 7th Path Self-HypnosisÂ®. Save this week only.
- 5-PATHÂ® Advanced Training Course
Please, leave a comment and let us know what you think of our hypnosis programs. And, we hope you will keep checking back, we publish a new program each week. You can also find us on iTunes!