Posted Under: Hypnosis Blog,Hypnosis News,Hypnosis Podcasts,Hypnosis Training,Podcast

ARROW
Cal Gives Away His Favorite Free & Amazing TOP Marketing Secret

Cal Gives You A Marketing Technique You Can Use Now

This Highly Effective Marketing Technique Is Free & Can Be Used Everyday

This Is Actually A Fun Way To Get New Clients!

Hello Hypnotists!

In this free hypnosis business training video, I’m going to let you in on one of my TOP client getting techniques. This hypnotherapy business building technique is fun to do and always free. I reveal it all in this video here on www.CalBanyan.com.

But First – I want to see you in Class – Get 5-PATH® Certified!

Become a VIP

YES, you MAY be able to take this course live online!

BIG HYPNOSIS NEWSTHIS JAN. 2016 CLASS WILL BE THE FIRST EVER TO LEARN THE NEW “5-PATH® RAPID INDUCTION”! This new very short professional induction reliably takes clients into somnambulism and covertly tests them for that level. Be in on the first class to learn this new induction!

Remember to become a VIP Member (it’s free) and get instant access to all of the Hypnosis, Etc. hypnotherapy training videos.

AND now … back to our free hypnosis training video for this week…

THANK YOU Hollywood and others who have given us a great gift!

Cal Thanking the HollywoodMovies, TV shows, books and so on sometimes include hypnosis in the story and when they do, it is done in a way that piques people’s curiosity about hypnosis and hypnotherapy (even though what they portray may be inaccurate). In this new hypnosis training video, I’m going to show you how to use the public’s interest in hypnosis to generate interest in making appointments with you. I will actually share with you how I get people to come up to me and ask me what I do, and if I can help them and their family members.

Be A Client Magnet!

• Everyone is curious about hypnosis!
  • Few have actually met a professional hypnotist.
  • Ask people what they do & they will ask you!
  • Have a ready response that will start a conversation…
  • How to make others ask you, “Can you help me?”
  • How to turn their question into an appointment – anywhere!

Become a VIPRemember to subscribe to these videos and you get instant access to all our other videos. Get your VIP Subscription for FREE

• * Get notified as soon as there is a next new video!
  • * Get instant access to all the videos already published!
  • * Click Here It’s FREE! Never miss an episode.

Also, “Like” us on facebook at www.facebook.com/hypnosisetc and get in on the conversation! Thanks!

Enjoy this video and pass it on!

Here Is a Link To the Hypnosis Zazzle Store I Mention
Zazzle Store 1
Zazzle Store 2
Promote Yourself! Click To See All Items

Get more, get connected and spread the word!

Cal Banyan Hypnosis ETCDo you “like” our videos? “Fan” us on our Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/hypnosisetc. Get in on the conversation and we place more “hypno-gold” there on a regular basis. Share us with your hypno-friends! Thanks!

ourhypnospace-website-banner-linkBecome a member of www.OurHypnoSpace.com! It’s free and fun professional networking! Use the “Ask Cal“ Group on www.OurHypnospace.com to ask questions and suggest topic ideas for the Hypnosis, Etc. show!

Hypnosis VIPFREE INSTANT ACCESS TO ALL OUR HYPNOSIS, ETC. VIDEOS Get a super easy linked list of all Hypnosis, Etc. training videos! VIP Membership is free – Click Now!

10 Reader Comments to Hypnosis Training Video #456: Cal Gives Away His Favorite Free & Amazing TOP Marketing Secret

1. Susan Mundy November 12, 2015 at 7:50 PM

I love this episode Cal!

What a great golden nugget of advice. Such a simple, yet elegant way to answer that question, “so, what do you do?”

As usual Cal, you offer us such insight and wisdom and make it available to everyone here for FREE! And, yes, it does come across that you really care about us and the profession.

Thanks for everything you do.
    Susan

2. Raditya Adinugroho November 12, 2015 at 10:04 PM

You’re right, Cal. Everyone is actually curious about hypnosis.

Thank you for your all great information, Cal! 🙂

3. Celeste Hackett November 13, 2015 at 11:52 AM

Wow first thing is your video clarity looks better than ever. Did you get a new camera? Clean the lens? You look marvelous! Thanks for this. I love it!

4. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, DNGH November 13, 2015 at 3:19 PM

Thanks so much! We are constantly working to make these videos better both in video / audio quality, and to continue to provide all hypnosis professionals everywhere something they can use each week to be better professionals, and to grow their practice.

Thanks again for your comments! We have been through some real technical challenges with all of our online properties lately. It looks like we are getting back on track.

Hopefully, we will have another video up on Tuesday!

5. Susan Mundy November 13, 2015 at 3:34 PM

Glad to hear things are back on track again technically Cal.

I agree with Celeste, and forgot to mention how good the quality is too. And you are looking good…perhaps it’s an age thing? 😉

Happy birthday to my Hypno Guru. Hope you have a great day, filled with much love & happiness…oh, and a few nice surprises 🎂🎉😊

Susan

6. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, DNGH November 13, 2015 at 3:42 PM

Thank you Susan. I feel great! I’m going to hit the BIG 60 on Saturday!

I owe it to having a great wife, a career that keeps me sharp, exercise, still hanging with the young folks in my motorcycle club, 7th Path Self-Hypnosis every day, and a whole lot of food supplements, i.e. vitamins, omega 3, Co Q10, etc.

I almost can’t believe that 60 can feel this GOOD!

7. Erika Flint, BA, BCH, CPHI November 14, 2015 at 1:07 PM

Thank you Cal, this is great advice on how to share with people what we do. A short and sweet episode with at least 2 really great nuggets of great advice for me.

I agree with you when I tell people I’m a hypnotist they’re always really interested to learn more and I love how you recommend we respond plus how to bring it up – I use that all the time and it works great.

And Happy 60th Birthday!!

Erika

8. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, DNGH November 16, 2015 at 11:55 AM

Thanks Erika – We just want all good hypnosis professional out there to be successful!

And, it is good to be 60 now, and officially and “old guy”.

9. Brenda Titus November 25, 2015 at 8:20 AM

Great episode Cal, and so timely. I know as we head into the holiday season, there’s usually lots of extra socializing, meeting new people where this question comes up. It’s always a great idea to be prepared for this question so you can professionally answer, and be prepared to hand a card to the person you’re talking to. In fact, this episode reminded me that I gave out the last card in my purse last weekend, so before making this comment I went and made sure I had some for Thanksgiving weekend!!

10. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, DNGH November 25, 2015 at 2:59 PM