Posted Under: Hypnosis Blog,Hypnosis News,Hypnosis Podcasts,Hypnosis Training,Podcast

ARROW
Cal in Secret To Success As A Hypnosis Professional Revealed!

Cal Shares One of His Top Secrets To His Own Success
In the Profession of Hypnotism

Get the “Inside Scoop” On How Stubbornness Can Make
You Much More Successful

Create A Personal Bias & Environment That
Drives Success!

How would you like to know how and why Cal has been so successful in this profession?

Hello hypnotist, in this “Cal Only” episode, I reveal the truth and insider secret to my success and suggest to you how you can apply it in your hypnosis practice and in your life. I reveal it all in this video here on www.CalBanyan.com.

But first… Get your VIP Subscription FREE

Become a VIP* Get notified as soon as there is a next new video!
* Get instant access to all the videos already published!
* Click Here It’s FREE! Never miss an episode.

AND now … back to our hypnosis training video for this week…

I’m going on 20 years experience now, and I look back and see this as one of the most important components to my success! I will guarantee you that you will have challenges in your life and in your practice. The one factor that most determines whether you or I will be successful is perseverance! Can you keep going when others stop?

Here is a list of just some of the challenges we face as we get into this profession:

• The challenge of getting really great training
  • The challenge of staying on track after graduation
  • The challenge of bullet remembering what you learned in class
  • The challenge of finding a location for your office
  • The challenge of marketing and growing your practice

How to persevere when these or any challenge comes up In this video, I give you THE most important strategies that have worked for me that have kept me on track and successful for almost 20 years. Perseverance is THE KEY to success in our profession.

Here are just a few of the things I let you in on that enables you to persevere:

• Make sure your goal is worth the perseverance
  • Have a “Ready, Fire, Aim” attitude for constant perseverance
  • How to create an environment that enables perseverance
  • How to change stubbornness into perseverance
  • How personal “bias” can empower perseverance
  • How having a professional support system aids perseverance

Remember to subscribe to these videos and you get instant access to all our other videos.

THE Future… Your Future… Get 5-PATH® Certified

NGH Approved Banyan Hypnosis / Hypnotherapy Certification Super CourseClick to see my upcoming class schedule for 2016!

My next certification course is coming in January! Click the link to learn about early registration discounts and get more information about my courses YES, you MAY be able to take this course live online!

Stay in touch! We love feedback and ideas!

Also, “Like” us on facebook at www.facebook.com/hypnosisetc and get in on the conversation! Thanks!

Enjoy this video and pass it on!

Get more, get connected and spread the word!

Cal Banyan Hypnosis ETCDo you “like” our videos? “Fan” us on our Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/hypnosisetc. Get in on the conversation and we place more “hypno-gold” there on a regular basis. Share us with your hypno-friends! Thanks!

ourhypnospace-website-banner-linkBecome a member of www.OurHypnoSpace.com! It’s free and fun professional networking! Use the “Ask Cal“ Group on www.OurHypnospace.com to ask questions and suggest topic ideas for the Hypnosis, Etc. show!

Hypnosis VIPFREE INSTANT ACCESS TO ALL OUR HYPNOSIS, ETC. VIDEOS Get a super easy linked list of all Hypnosis, Etc. training videos! VIP Membership is free – Click Now!

9 Reader Comments to Hypnosis Training Video #455: Cal’s Secret To Success As A Hypnosis Professional Revealed!

1. Susan October 16, 2015 at 3:14 AM

Excellent ideas to become successful Cal…thanks for sharing your knowledge.

I especially like “ignore the ignorant” – unfortunately there are a few out there & if you’re not on your game, they can create some doubts. Good advice to stick to listening to the experts.

Wow! I’m so excited to learn more about the 5-PATH induction. 😊

Thank you for everything you do.

Susan

2. Erika Flint, BA, BCH, CPHI October 17, 2015 at 8:56 AM

Wow Cal there are so many useful bits of information in this episode! I don’t know where to start. I think my favorite is “Ready Fire Aim”. I learned that from you when I was getting started a few years ago and it’s made a huge positive impact on my practice. We can not know everything going into a decision, so do the best and just go for it. Hesitating or waiting for things to be more “certain” just delays the process. Every time I do this and things aren’t exactly what I want, then I adjust and do it again!

I could go on and on with the other great insights in this episode like ignoring the ignorant and having a positively biased attitude and the power in perseverance , but I guess the other thing that really stood out for me is how you said being a hypnotist is WAY better than you thought. I agree. I could never have imagined it would be this amazing to help people with some of life’s biggest challenges. Some days when I leave the office I just don’t have the words to describe how wonderful it is to help people in such deep and meaningful ways.

Thanks for all you do Cal. It’s wonderful to be doing great things with you! 😉

Erika

3. celeste hackett October 17, 2015 at 1:13 PM

I love the idea of Perseverance = Don’t stop. Never give up, never give in. Pass Go. Keep going. What would you do if there were no barriers? Knock down those barriers. Most exist only in the mind anyway. Think deeply. Know the difference.

I love it. Good stuff Cal.

4. celeste hackett October 17, 2015 at 1:13 PM

I love it. Good stuff Cal.

5. Celeste Hackett October 17, 2015 at 1:19 PM

Well Perseverance is certainly at the top of my list! This video really lets you in on some of the core secrets to success. Thank you Cal!

Celeste

6. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, DNGH October 18, 2015 at 8:51 AM

Thank you Susan, Celeste and Erika for your comments. Right now we are going through some tough challenges in getting these videos out on time because of some staff changes and technical difficulties and it all reminded me of how important perseverance is.

I like being stubborn, and like I say in the video this is a good kind of stubbornness. This is what stubbornness is for! Let’s all stubbornly succeed together! Thanks again, Cal

7. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, DNGH October 19, 2015 at 11:56 AM

Thank you Celeste! We have to just stay focused and stubbornly succeed!

8. Craig Peate October 22, 2015 at 9:47 AM

Another great video! Can’t wait for the new 5 PATH induction!! Thanks Cal!

9. Brenda Titus November 3, 2015 at 3:23 PM

I finally had a chance to sit down and watch this episode (it took some perseverance because of some of those technical difficulties we’ve been having!!) but I’m so glad I got to watch it! I’m excited to hear that you started telling people about the upcoming 5PATH induction- I think that as we continue the testing and getting it out there and in use, people are really going to love it! 2016 is going to be a great time to come out and train at the Banyan Hypnosis Center, I’m looking forward to seeing how the students take to it!