Forensic Hypnosis & the Forgiveness of Others Hypnotherapy Process
- Click to be Notified of New Hypnosis Training Videos Like this One.
- Click to Play Audio-Only Version
Cal Banyan and Meredith Locher are back for another episode of Hypnosis Etc. on www.CalBanyan.com.
Cal starts off the episode by briefly talking about the upcoming NGH Approved Banyan Hypnotherapy Certification Super Course this October 14-25, 2013. Then he mentions the approaching Solid Gold Weekend in Las Vegas which he will be one of the guest speakers.
Cal and Meredith discuss some basic information about forensic hypnosis. Cal defines what forensic hypnosis is and how it helps the law enforcement. Meredith mentions that forensic hypnosis could be an avenue to further legitimize the hypnosis profession.
Finally, Meredith reads a question from a hypnotist regarding the client going through the forgiveness of others process in their head. Cal and Meredith give advice on how to deal a situation like this.
Things discussed in today’s video:
- What is forensic hypnosis?
- The benefits of doing age regression.
- Different approaches to do the forgiveness of others process.
Links for today’s hypnosis training video:
- An In Depth Look at Forgiveness of Others Hypnosis or Hypnotherapy
- NGH Approved Banyan Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy Certification Super Course, 10-Days (Includes 5-PATH Hypnotherapy & 7th Path Self-Hypnosis Certifications) – Taught by Cal
- Take these courses live online — totally interactive!
- Discounts for U.S. Veterans and Active Duty Military taking our live hypnosis certification courses
- Distance Learning Certification Course on Video and More
- Join in on the discussion at www.facebook.com/hypnosisetc & www.OurHypnoSpace.com.
Click the “BE a VIP“ button for FREE INSTANT ACCESS
Get a super easy linked list of all Hypnosis, Etc. training videos!
There is no better way to get started accessing all these videos. VIP Membership is free – Click Now!
What our grads say about our courses (feedback & recommendations)
Questions? Call us at 469-969-2176 or 800-965-3390.
Thank you to all of our fans from around the world! Continue to follow us on Facebook to receive updates on what’s going on between each episode and to give your input as well. If you haven’t done so already, check us out and “Like” us on www.facebook.com/hypnosisetc. Thanks a whole lot for sharing us with your friends as well!