Why You Should Have a Hypnosis / Hypnotherapy System
Happy Hypno-Tuesday! Today I talk about an important principle for business / life and how I have brought it into the field of hypnosis on this episode of Hypnosis Etc. on www.CalBanyan.com.
- Click to be Notified of New Hypnosis Training Videos Like this One.
- Click to Play Audio-Only Version
From my experience in the Air Force and from a business model I learned from the book “The E-Myth” by Michael Gerber, I learned that the key to business and efficiency is developing a checklist and a system to ensure consistency and quality of the results you want to achieve.
Today I detail how I took these principles and implemented them into the field of hypnosis and methodology of hypnosis.
Things discussed in today’s video:
- The history and importance of having a system of hypnosis and the creation of my 5-PATH® System of Hypnosis.
- What many benefits come from having a systematic approach to hypnosis, and the specific benefits of being a 5-PATHer.
- The background and genesis of how I came to be a hypnotist and hypnotherapy trainer.
Links for today’s hypnosis training video:
- NGH Approved Banyan Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy Certification Super Course, 10-Days (Includes 5-PATH Hypnotherapy & 7th Path Self-Hypnosis Certifications) – Taught by Cal
- Take these courses live online — totally interactive!
- Discounts for U.S. Veterans and Active Duty Military taking our live hypnosis certification courses
- Distance Learning Certification Course on Video and More
- Join in on the discussion at www.facebook.com/hypnosisetc & www.OurHypnoSpace.com.
Click the “BE a VIP“ button for FREE INSTANT ACCESS
Get a super easy linked list of all Hypnosis, Etc. training videos!
There is no better way to get started accessing all these videos. VIP Membership is free – Click Now!
What our grads say about our courses (feedback & recommendations)
Questions? Call us at 469-969-2176 or 800-965-3390.
Thank you to all of our fans from around the world! Continue to follow us on Facebook to receive updates on what’s going on between each episode and to give your input as well. If you haven’t done so already, check us out and “Like” us on www.facebook.com/hypnosisetc. Thanks a whole lot for sharing us with your friends as well!