Happy Hypno-Tuesday! We are happy to have Meredith Locher for this episode of Hypnosis Etc. on www.CalBanyan.com. This is part 3 in our 4 part series on Keys to Client Retention. If you missed the previous two episodes, make sure you check them out:
- Hypnosis Training Video #330: Ten Keys for Hypnotherapy Client Retention – Part 1
- Hypnosis Training Video #331: Ten Keys for Hypnotherapy Client Retention – Part 2
Meredith starts by summarizing keys 4-6: unconditional positive regard, setting an expectation for the number of sessions, and never telling the client specifically what you are going to be doing in the hypnosis. Cal and Meredith then move on and continue the series with the next 3 keys that you can use to help improve client retention and overall success.
- Key #7: End sessions with “feeling good”.
- Key #8: Work on what the client wants to work on
- Key #9: Use convincers to make sure the client knows they were hypnotized
Click to Play Audio-Only Version
Subscribe to Cal Banyan’s Podcasts with iTunes – Click Hypnosis Podcast
Links for today’s hypnosis training video:
- Watch Episode 330 for Keys 1-3.
- Watch Episode 331 for Keys 4-6.
- NGH Approved Banyan Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy Certification Super Course, 10-Days (Includes 5-PATH Hypnotherapy & 7th Path Self-Hypnosis Certifications) – Taught by Cal
- Week of Power, Advanced Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy Certification Course, 7-Days of Skill and Confidence Building (Includes 5-PATH Hypnotherapy & 7th Path Self-Hypnosis Certifications) – Taught by Cal
- Discounts for U.S. Veterans and Active Duty Military taking our live hypnosis certification courses
- Take these courses live online — totally interactive!
- Distance Learning Certification Course on Video and More
- Join in on the discussion at www.OurHypnoSpace.com.
Click the “BE a VIP“ button for FREE INSTANT ACCESS
Get a super easy linked list of all Hypnosis, Etc. training videos!
There is no better way to get started accessing all these videos. VIP Membership is free – Click Now!
What our grads say about our courses (feedback & recommendations)
Questions? Call us at 888-642-8266 or 714-258-8380.
Thank you to all of our fans from around the world! Continue to follow us on Facebook to receive updates on what’s going on between each episode and to give your input as well. If you haven’t done so already, check us out and “Like” us on www.facebook.com/hypnosisetc. Thanks a whole lot for sharing us with your friends as well!