Breaking the Routine, Dealing with Repetition, Thoughts on Prerecorded Sessions
Happy Hypno-Tuesday! Celeste Hackett returns on this episode of Hypnosis Etc. on www.CalBanyan.com.
Click to Play Audio-Only Version
Subscribe to Cal Banyan’s Podcasts with iTunes – Click Hypnosis Podcast
It’s time to break the routine as Celeste takes over introduction duties in this week’s podcast. Coincidentally, the first question deals with variations on routine and how to avoid getting bored with repetition. Laura on the 5-PATH® group has been doing the “three things we do in hypnosis” in each of her sessions and is wondering if her clients might be getting bored of hearing the same script over and over. She also finds using the same script repeatedly is boring for her and asks what Celeste and Cal do to deal with the repetition. Celeste mentions several techniques she uses to keep the script interesting for her and her clients. Cal expands by explaining how he modifies hypnosis scripts from session-to-session.
The second question comes from Nick, a big fan of Hypnosis ETC. Nick discovered a website that sends clients customized pre-recorded sessions and asks if a site like this is good or bad for the profession. Cal gives his opinion on pre-recorded hypnosis and how it compares to sessions with a skilled hypnotist that is well-qualified/trained using a system that works, like 5-PATH®.
Today’s Discussion Points:
- Dealing with repetition in scripts and changes you can make to keep things interesting for you and the client
- Thoughts on prerecorded sessions and how direct suggestion compares to methods like 5-PATH®
- Cal moving to Florida? Watch the podcast to find out more!
- Join the first networking site for hypnosis and hypnotherapy professionals by signing up at www.OurHypnoSpace.com.
AVAILABLE NOW! Our new book, Real Money Real Hypnosis Success is all about how to get your hypnosis practice up and running and/or take it to the next level. Several hypnosis professionals who have built successful hypnosis practices tell exactly how they did it. For now it is only available as a Kindle book. BUT you can read Kindle books on your phone, tablet, PC or Mac.
CONGRATULATIONS Bee Tin! You are the winner of a FREE Hypno-Mug! You have 30 days from the publishing of this broadcast to contact us either via email or phone to claim your mug.
You can also see more mugs and cool professional hypnosis promotional items such as t-shirts by visiting our Zazzle Store.
Thank you to all of our fans from around the world! Continue to follow us on Facebook to receive updates on what’s going on between each episode and to give your input as well. If you haven’t done so already, check us out and “Like” us on www.facebook.com/hypnosisetc. Thanks a whole lot for sharing us with your friends as well!
Click the “BE a VIP” button for FREE INSTANT ACCESS
Get a super easy linked list of all Hypnosis, Etc. training videos!
There is no better way to get started accessing all these videos.
Get Professional Hypnosis / Hypnotherapy Training - With early registration discounts available.
Call us at
714-258-8380 or 800-965-3390.
- NGH Approved Banyan Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy Certification Super Course, 10-Days (Includes 5-PATH Hypnotherapy & 7th Path Self-Hypnosis Certifications) – Taught by Cal
- Week of Power, Advanced Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy Certification Course,7-Days of Skill and Confidence Building (Includes 5-PATH Hypnotherapy & 7th Path Self-Hypnosis Certifications) ) – Taught by Cal
- Take these courses live online — totally interactive!
- Discounts for U.S. Veterans and Active Duty Military
- Distance Learning Certification Course on Video and More
- • Free Professional Network for Hypnosis Professionals on www.OurHypnoSpace.com.