NGH Annual Convention 2013 and Staying Awake During Self-Hypnosis Sessions
Happy Hypno-Tuesday! Meredith Locher joins us once again on this episode of Hypnosis Etc. on www.CalBanyan.com.
- Click to be Notified of New Hypnosis Training Videos Like this One.
- Click to Play Audio-Only Version
- Click to See Upcoming Course Schedule
In this episode, Meredith discusses the NGH Annual Convention 2013 and the sessions that are scheduled to occur.
Meredith informs us of a a talk that she will be co-hosting with Celeste Hackett with the theme of forgiveness at the Annual Convention happening August 9-11, 2013 in Marlboro, Massachusetts.
Cal then lists the many discussions he will be hosting at the event that cover a wide range of topics from the informing soul technique to using the internet to better your business.
Meredith and Cal talk about all the fun shows that different hypnotists put on, a gala that’s thrown during the convention, and a special gathering for 5-PATHers only.
To end this episode, Meredith brings up a question that was asked in the Ask Cal group on Ourhypnospace.com. One of the OHS members wants to know how to prevent himself from being “awoken” during self-hypnosis. He is working his way through the 7th Path Self Hypnosis® CD and finds himself being “awoken” by noises. Cal and Meredith give their expert advice on the best way to condition your body and mind for self-hypnosis.
Today’s Discussion Points:
- The many talks Cal, Meredith and Maureen will be hosting at the Annual NGH Convention 2013
- Tips on staying awake during self-hypnosis sessions
- Tips on keeping clients awake during their sessions
- The 7th Path Self Hypnosis® CD
- Meredith states that she uses The Hypnotic Seashore when she does 7th Path Self-Hypnosis® or does sessions
- Cal references 7thpathselfhypnosis.com to learn more
- To contact Meredith, visit her at her website at www.yourpathhypnosis.com.
- Join the first networking site for hypnosis and hypnotherapy professionals by signing up at www.OurHypnoSpace.com.
We Forgot!!! … We forgot to pick another winner of a Hypno-Mug! Maybe we will pick two next week to make up for our mistake. In the mean time congrats once again to our last week’s winer, Rose Woodruff, for winning a FREE Hypno-Mug last week! You have 30 days from the publishing of this broadcast to contact us either via email or phone to claim your mug.
You can also see more mugs and cool professional hypnosis promotional items such as t-shirts by visiting our Zazzle Store.
Thank you to all of our fans from around the world! Continue to follow us on Facebook to receive updates on what’s going on between each episode and to give your input as well. If you haven’t done so already, check us out and “Like” us on www.facebook.com/hypnosisetc. Thanks a whole lot for sharing us with your friends as well!
Click the “BE a VIP” button for FREE INSTANT ACCESS
Get a super easy linked list of all Hypnosis, Etc. training videos!
There is no better way to get started accessing all these videos.
Get Professional Hypnosis / Hypnotherapy Training – With early registration discounts available.