hypnosis trainer cal banyan talks about hypnotic age regressionorange county hypnotist elronn ferguson talks about hypnotic age regression

Happy Hypno-Tuesday! Elronn is back as my co-host on this episode of Hypnosis Etc. on www.CalBanyan.com. We hope that you are learning a lot from our hypnosis training videos. There is nothing else like it on the web. Help us to help the profession of hypnotism, tell all your hypno-friends and colleagues. “Like Us” on www.facebook.com/hypnosisetc.

Week of Power - Advanced Hypnotherapy Training Course by Cal Banyan

Hypnotic age regression work or “hypnotherapy” is one of the most powerful techniques you can use to get long term permanent results in your hypnosis sessions. But it needs to be done right. In this latest fun and informative hypnosis training video, you will learn how to manage some important situations that can come up during a hypnotic age regression session. (But don’t attempt doing hypnotic age regression without proper training! If you are a hypnotist who wants to learn how to use this important skill, make sure you get sufficient training so that you have the skills and confidence to do so.)

Here is a link to information about the upcoming Week of Power Advanced Hypnotherapy Certification Course that I am conducting at the National Guild of Hypnotists Convention. It is a pre- and post-convention course. Enroll, attend and become a Hypno-1%er! To download information click here. Want more info? Call the NGH at 603-429-9438.

Cal Answers Viewers’ Questions:

• “How should I handle it when a hypnotic age regression takes the client all the way back to the womb?”
  • “How do you recommend I handle it when I regress a client to being a child, and we find that the child does not feel loveable, and that this lack of feeling loveable is an important component of my client’s problem?”

Additional Important Points:

• How can a client who is regressed to the age of one year old or younger talk to the hypnotist when they could not actually talk when were actually that age?
  • How do you handle it when in the age regression we find out that the mother does not love the child? Can you still help the client to feel loveable?
  • Thanks for the huge turnout for the teleseminar that I did for the National Guild of Hypnotists a couple of weeks ago. Even though the attendance was the largest they have had so far, I’m sure not everyone could make it, so here is a link to a replay, www.budurl.com/banyan2012.

Hot Links: Links Mentioned in this Podcast, Etc.

Get Professional Hypnosis / Hypnotherapy Training – Early registration discounts available.

Certificates from the NGH Approved Banyan Hypnosis Certification Super CourseRead What Our Grads Say!
Questions?
Call us at
469-969-2176 or 800-965-3390

Hypnosis VIPAlso remember to stay in touch and on the inside by becoming part of our VIP Program, and by “Liking” our facebook page at www.facebook.com/hypnosisetc.

Click the “BE a VIP” button for FREE INSTANT ACCESS
Get a super easy linked list of all Hypnosis, Etc. training videos!
There is no better way to get started accessing all these videos.
VIP Membership is free – Click Now!

6 Reader Comments to Hypnosis Training Video #285: Hypnotherapy and Age Regression – How to Handle the Session When the Client Regresses All the Way to the Mother’s Womb

1. Daryl Wilkinson July 19, 2012 at 3:26 AM

Hi Cal, greetings from down under! I still catch your weekly video and enjoy them even if they just get me thinking about something I haven’t thought about for some time. Good to brush out the cobwebs!
    I have a suggestion. Now that you have so many vids on line it would be great if there was a way of searching them. From time to time I remember that you had something useful to say on a particular subject some months or years ago and would love to refresh myself with it, or as is sometimes the case, refer one of the therapists I am supervising to view your comments on the subject. Without going back over all the archives to find it – which I don’t have time for – there is no way I can quickly access the information, at least I don’t think there is. I know it is a daunting task, but maybe you have an intern or someone who could do the hack work for you. Your podcasts are such a great resource, it is a pity not to have a convenient way of searching it.
    Once again thanks for your continuing great work.
    Best regards
    Daryl
    PS. Please give my regards to Maureen. I was so impressed that she knew who I was at the 2010 NGH convention!

2. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, DNGH July 19, 2012 at 10:17 AM

Hello Daryl – It is great to hear from you and that you are watching our videos. We love the fact that hypnosis professionals like yourself in Melbourne, Australia and other places around the world are benefiting from our hypnosis/hypnotherapy training podcasts.

Thank you for your praise of the hypnosis training content we have produced so far. That means a lot to us.

We also understand and appreciate the need to be able to find particular bits of information among all the content. Here are some suggestions:

Join our VIP program (its free). When you do that you get a list of all the programs in one spot listed by title, and each title is linked to the video. This index can really help you to find content. Just click on the “Be a VIP” link near the top of the page and we will send you a link to the index.

The other way you can locate content is to use the “Search for:” box in the right column. This search utility will produce a list of podcasts in which the accompanying program text contained the word(s) you searched for.

If you have any suggestions about how we can improve the searchability of our content we would love to hear what you have in mind.

By the way, we have considered transcribing all the videos and that would make them more searchable but that turned out to be cost prohibitive.

Thanks again for you comments. Please let your hypno-friends in Melbourne, Australia know about us.

Bye for now,

3. Anthony M. Davis June 5, 2015 at 3:50 PM

Hi Cal,

Great video (as always). Your video got me thinking a bit. I follow the same processes that you described as a 5-PATHer. While I’ve been doing lots of age regressions, the earliest I’ve ever had someone go was to 8-months old. The video made me wonder if I’d even know how to recognize if a person was in the womb. (Maybe I would??) But since I’ve not had one there, I’m curious if there are any specific clues to look for.

Tony Davis
    Healing Hypnosis
    Charlottesville, VA

4. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, DNGH June 5, 2015 at 5:57 PM

Hello Tony – Thanks for your question.

When I am doing regression work and my client is going to times in early childhood like 2 to 5 years old I am always aware that if we go back much farther we could end up in the womb. As you know I’ll ask my regressed client to give me their first impression, “Is it daytime or nighttime?” If I just regressed back from one of the very early childhood events and they seem confused about the question (daytime vs night time) then I ask “is there a lot of room around you are a little bit of room around you?” Then if my client says that there is not really much room around him/her I begin to suspect that he/she is in the womb. Then I ask “where is mom?” If my client is not in the womb she will be able to tell me where mom is or that she does not know where she is. But if my client is in the womb I will get a response like “Mom is everywhere” or “Mom is all around me” or “I’m inside of her”. You get the idea. I go into this in more detail in class and in on the 5-PATH 2.0 Video Course.

I hope that helps,

5. Anthony M. Davis June 5, 2015 at 7:13 PM

That’s really helpful. I might not have thought to ask about how much room is around them or where their Mother is. Both great helps. I went through the 5-PATH 2.0 DVD course twice and may have missed this part somewhere. That’s possible as there’s so much info it’s like drinking through a fire hose.

I’ve got the whole BOLSM set as well and I’m going through those with Erika, Karen and some others…all good stuff. I listen to each section in the car until I’ve almost got the whole thing memorized, then move on to the next.

With these videos, the 5-PATH course and the BOLSMs, I don’t how anyone could possibly go wrong. Thank you.

I look forward to seeing you at the NGH.

Tony Davis
    Healing Hypnosis
    Charlottesville, VA

6. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, DNGH June 5, 2015 at 7:14 PM

Thank you Tony this is why I know you are having success with clients. Keep doing the great work you are doing.