How to Thrive In a Down Economy – Part 2
Happy Hypno-Friday everyone! It’s another free hypnosis training video here on www.CalBanyan.com. In this weeks’ episode of Cal Banyan’s Hypnosis Etc., Meredith and I finish our miniseries on how hypnotists can thrive in a down economy. We are giving some tips to our fellow hypnotherapists so that you can thrive and increase your hypnosis practice.
Here are the rest of our tips:
- Don’t depend exclusively on sessions for your income.
- The right affiliate program can provide an income security.
- Get an accountability partner to aid you in getting things done.
- Overcome distractions and negativity by providing yourself with positive input.
- Get the best training you can get from hypnosis professionals who are succeeding in these tough times.
Upcoming Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy Certification Courses – Register Early for Substantial Discounts:
Here are some more links related to the show:
- Make sure you check out our Affiliate Program that we talked about in the video!
- For hypnosis in Los Angeles, please visit Meredith’s website www.YourPathHypnosis.com.
- More information about hypnosis and to see all of our hypnosis training materials, please visit Hypnosis.org.
- For hypnosis in Orange County, please visit BanyanHypnosisCenter.com.
Become a member of our Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/hypnosisetc! You’ll get the “inside scoop” on different things from the show, and more!