How to Thrive In a Down Economy
Here we go again with another free hypnosis training video here on www.CalBanyan.com. I am happy to have Meredith back for another episode of Cal Banyan’s Hypnosis Etc. In this weeks episode we share some tips for having a successful hypnosis practice in a difficult economy. I think that is something everyone would love to hear about! Especially in these uncertain economic times.
Here are some of our tips:
- Be a generalist so you can work on many different issues.
- Have a system that enables you to work on many different issues.
- Have a website that makes your phone ring.
- Get training on how to book the calls that come in.
- Don’t just rely on hypnosis sessions, teach classes.
Meredith mentions a few older episodes in this podcast. Check them out here:
- The 10 Keys to Successful Search Engine Optimization done by Taylor. Podcasts 82-84.
- Maureen did a few episodes about booking clients. Podcast 21, Podcast 26 and Podcast 124.
” The Business Start-Up Package is the best business training to learn the business end of being a hypnotist. It shifted everything for my hypnosis practice. It gave me the confidence to ask for money for what I do & I started booking appointments! Now I even started getting referrals from doctors and other professionals. If you don’t buy this, you are crazy! It should cost more. Really!” Celeste Hackett, Professional Hypnotist, CH, CPHI – Dallas, Texas (previous co-host for the Hypnosis, Etc. program on this site.)
Upcoming Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy Certification Courses – Register Early for Substantial Discounts:
Here are some more links related to the show:
- For hypnosis in Los Angeles, please visit Meredith’s website www.YourPathHypnosis.com.
- More information about hypnosis and to see all of our hypnosis training materials, please visit Hypnosis.org.
- For hypnosis in Orange County, please visit BanyanHypnosisCenter.com.
Become a member of our Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/hypnosisetc! You’ll get the “inside scoop” on different things from the show, and more!