Hypnotherapist Elronn Ferguson

Working with Clients Who Have Trouble Sleeping

Here we go again with another free hypnosis training video on www.CalBanyan.com.

In this episode of Cal Banyan’s Hypnosis Etc., I’ve got something special for you. Something came up and I couldn’t make it to the hypnosis training video recording session, and so Elronn bravely stepped up. That’s right, it’s an Elronn-Ferguson-only video! He really gives a lot of tips for working with clients who have insomnia and other sleep disorders. Get your pencil and paper to take notes!

Oh and ONE LAST THING… Leave Elronn a comment below to let him think of how useful the information in this hypnosis training video was for you.

Here are some of Elronn’s hypnosis training topics:

• Your clients sleeping habits can give you clues to how they are doing with their issue, sleep related or not.
  • Do high functioning people need less sleep then “regular” people?
  • What is a healthy sleep cycle?
  • What kind of insomnia or sleep disorder does your client have?
  • Are there different types or levels of sleep?
  • Is your client on sleep medication?
  • How long has your client had trouble sleeping?
  • And More.

Here are some more links related to the show:

Upcoming Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy Certification CoursesRegister Early for Substantial Discounts:

Certificates from the NGH Approved Banyan Hypnosis Certification Super CourseCheck out the feedback from our grads!

Early registration discounts available, click those links now to register early. Questions? Call us at 469-969-2176 or 800-965-3390.

Hypnosis Etc. on FacebookKeep in touch and get THE latest insider info about this program:

Become a member of our Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/hypnosisetc! You’ll get the “inside scoop” on different things from the show, and more!

Hypnosis VIPGet instant access
to 150+ of my hypnosis
training programs free!

9 Reader Comments to Hypnosis Training Video Podcast #229: Working with Clients Who Have Trouble Sleeping

1. Taly June 24, 2011 at 5:47 PM

Hey Elronn!

Thank you for all this info….:)

2. Elronn June 24, 2011 at 9:11 PM

You’re welcome Taly!

I hope you find all of the info useful;)

Best,

E-

3. Lina Esa June 24, 2011 at 11:06 PM

Thanks for the tips Elronn!

This is just in time as I have a client coming to see me for insomnia in the afternoon and will definitely give the waking suggestions as suggested!

Keep up the good work!

Lina

4. Catherine Parmley June 25, 2011 at 4:04 AM

Great podcast Elron! I really enjoyed watching and will most definately be using your tips with my clients.
    Thanks
    Catherine

5. Randy June 25, 2011 at 4:44 PM

Great job Elronn! Haven’t worked yet with anyone experiencing insomnia, but I’m sure it’ll come up. I have had some people ask me about it, and if hypnosis can help. Of course my response is always, “I deal with that all the time!”, but this Hypnosis Etc episode will help me to respond even better when I’m asked about this in the future, and hopefully be able to actually work with, and help someone with insomnia. Thanks Elronn. Keep up the good work!

6. Elronn June 25, 2011 at 9:28 PM

Thanks again everyone!
    Hopefully next time I will get the microphone in a better position;)
    Any suggestions for something else you would like to see as a topic?
    Let me know!

E-

7. issac and sarah weiss June 25, 2011 at 10:49 PM

Great job again Elronn.
    great stuff.
    and funny…
    Issac And Sarah Weiss CH

8. Elaine Martin June 13, 2012 at 11:35 PM

Some great information Elronn that I will most definately use in my clinic.  Thanks

Elaine

9. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, DNGH June 14, 2012 at 1:58 PM

Thanks for the note. We are glad to help out all we can. Pass the word on.

Please follow us on http://www.facebook.com/hypnosisetc