NEWS FLASH: Hypnosis Training Teleseminar

Posted Under: Free Hypnosis Seminars,Hypnosis Blog,Hypnosis Training

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/calbanyan/calbanyan.com/wp-content/themes/calbanyan-hypnosis-authority/single.php on line 106

Hypnosis Teleseminar with Cal BanyanNEWS FLASH! I am very excited to share this with you. I will be doing a teleseminar on June 14th at 9 Eastern time, and 6 PM Pacific time. The teleseminar will be conducted with Elsom Eldridge, Jr. who runs the NGH Convention.

I am going to pack so much important skill and confidence building information into this teleseminar as I possibly can!

Here are some of the things you will learn!

• I’ll reveal what it REALLY takes to become a Hypno-1%er™, the best of the best in the profession.

• I’ll reveal the insider info on using convincers to grow your practice, empower your hypnosis sessions, and get greater results every time.

• I’ll reveal the secret to building your skills and confidence that most courses leave out.

• I’ll reveal the 5 questions you must ask during an age regression to be the best of the best and get permanent results.

• I’ll reveal the exact order that the most powerful hypnotic techniques must be used for almost “magical results”.

• I’ll reveal how to confirm that you have the real cause of the problem when doing an age regression session and how to go beyond merely neutralizing it!

• I’ll reveal how to create “hyper-suggestibility” in your sessions and create long lasting change, even permanent change.

• I’ll reveal the 5-PATHers’ secret so you get longer lasting results and why they don’t think about their client’s issues in terms of just habit patterns.

• Plus, you will learn the one and only insight driven form of self-hypnosis.

• Plus, you will learn the one client issue that will stop you and your client’s success in its tracks and what you can do to easily overcome it!

Here is how to be in on the call. Write this down, call 1-321-354-6946 – Conference ID: 191630#

6 Reader Comments to NEWS FLASH: Hypnosis Training Teleseminar

1. Harold Snider June 8, 2011 at 8:50 AM

Looking forward to this. Will you keep it on line if I miss some of it as I may still be at work?

2. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, DNGH June 8, 2011 at 9:52 AM

Hello Harold – It is the NGH who is running this teleseminar.  I do not know if the teleseminar will be saved for later.  I hope you will make it to the live teleseminar just in case.

Here’s to your success,

3. Celeste Hackett June 9, 2011 at 6:34 AM

Hello! I can’t wait to be on this call. Thanks for doing this. I’m a 5-PATHER and have been since 2006. When I first learned hypnosis in 2002 I just couldn’t figure out how to get good results with the training I got. That all dramatically changed when I learned this incredible system that allows you to halp a wide variety of clients and get amazing, life changing, consistent results.

When you learn and master 5path you’ll feel like a super star hypnotist and will be so proud of what you do for a living and how you do it. You will truly amaze your clients, friends and yourself! I can’t say enough about Cal’s awesome system. I use it in almost every single session and it never fails me!

4. Cal June 9, 2011 at 11:11 AM

Thank you Celeste.  We love you.  I hope you will be able to give a comment on the call.

Let’s do GREAT things together,

5. Steve Stork June 10, 2011 at 6:11 AM

It sounds very…revealing. I take it the call will last an hour or so?

6. Cal June 10, 2011 at 7:14 AM

Hello Steve – There actually isn’t an official time limit on this call. I’m going to keep talking until I’ve covered everything. Having said that, I think that an hour would be a good estimate.

I hope to have you on the call.

Let’s do GREAT things together,