Hypnotherapist Cal Banyan

Deep Age Regression Hypnosis Questions Answered

Here we go again with another fun and informative free hypnosis training video on www.CalBanyan.com. It’s hard to believe that we post a new hypnotherapy video that’s 20 minutes long and sometimes longer, every week! Some people say I give away too much. I tell them, "Not so". You folks love this stuff and whatever I send out comes back to me.

In this weeks’ episode of Cal Banyan’s Hypnosis Etc., Meredith and I answer some great questions from a recent hypnosis certification graduate. I love helping these people out. After all, our goal is to make more and more Hypno 1%ers. There is so much info in this video, you are going to be able to watch it 3 times and each time you’ll learn more.

WARNING! Class tuitions go up in 2011. Get in on these last two classes of the year at the current tuition rate:

Here are some of the questions we answer in this episode:

• What do you do if there are two emotions during the affect bridge?

• Does the hypnotist decide which feeling to follow or does the client?

• How does the hypnotist decide which emotion to follow in the age regression (when it is up to the hypnotist)?

• What is a "Too Much Behavior" and why does knowing that help you with the age regression?

• What if the feeling changes during age regression and the affect bridge?

• And MUCH More!

The Secret Language of FeelingsHelp your clients take back control of their life with this revolutionary new approach to self-understanding, self-healing and self-improvement. Visit www.TheSecretLanguageofFeelings.com.

Meredith mentions a few older episodes that may add more context to this episode.

Hypnosis Etc Audio SetHours & Hours of Banyan Hypnosis Training on CDs.
We have gathered up the first 150 episodes of fun, interesting and informative hypnosis training and put them in a series of 6 volumes. Each volume contains 25 episodes and is contained in 10-12 CDs!

Here are some links related to the show:

Hypnosis VIPGet instant access
to 150+ of my hypnosis
training programs free!

Keep in touch and get THE latest insider info about this program:

More ways to keep in touch:

11 Reader Comments to Hypnosis Training Video Podcast #190: Deep Age Regression Hypnosis Questions Answered

1. Deborah Yaffee September 25, 2010 at 4:59 AM

Another great hypno lesson ! I am so grateful for all that you do to FREELY educate hypnotists out in the field, Cal. Your instruction is always so clear and effective. This one was great!

2. Celeste Hackett September 25, 2010 at 6:44 AM

This episode is one of the best in terms of clarity. It gets pretty difficult sometimes to explain age regression, problems that can come up and how to deal with them without first giving other background information. The “teacher” has to decide what to put in and what to leave out based on who he or she thinks the audience may be. WOW you really impressed me with how well you did it!

This also leads me to another question that students and hypnotist eventually come to and since you did such an awesome job answering this one I hope you’ll do a podcast on this one so I can point up and coming 5pathers to it and also new students. Here is the question I’m thinking of:

If all of the SSEs are Anger, that the client goes to, and the anger is based in reality, do you actually have to do Informed child technique or would you then go to FOO?

In my own practice I will typically do informed child at the initial sensitizing event (ISE0) validating the anger, then run quickly through the other scenes pointing out how anyone would be mad if that happened to them and taking the time to handle any other emotions that may not be based in anger. From there I’ll either move into FOO if there is time OR I’ll wrap up with Direct Suggestion until the next session.

It’s very interesting too how anger in all the SSEs so often eventually turns into Fear and how that really needs to be addressed in the earlier SSE’s or ISE.

In addition, it would be wonderful for the teachers and the 5path group to have a LIST of what podcasts deal with what questions for additional information, so we could refer the new hypnotists to them. Thanks Meredith for doing that at the end of the show.

Anyway, AWESOME work you two!

Celeste Hackett

3. Meredith Locher September 26, 2010 at 1:25 PM

Hi Debbie and Celeste! Thanks so much for posting feedback. Glad you enjoyed this episode. I am always looking for ways to milk that brain of Cal’s and those questions from a highly analytical recent 5-PATH grad. really helped me to do so.

Celeste, we will be filming some more in early October to post starting in late October so I will bring your question (which is a really great one) to the show. So, hang on…a clear answer is on it’s way! 🙂 I have actually never had a client with all anger all the way through to the ISE so I have never even thought about what to do in that instance. Can’t wait to hear what Cal would do. And you are so very welcome for mentioning the old podcasts for reference. I try to do that when I can and will continue to do so.

Keep on sending your questions and comments – we LOVE them! 🙂

Meredith

4. Josh Houghton September 29, 2010 at 5:38 PM

Hi Cal,

I thought I was going crazy. I was watching Hells Kitchen and said to myself, wow…that guy looks like Cal Banyan! After a quick Google I found out it was you lol lol

How does it feel to be the only hypnotist every featured on Hells Kitchen 😉 Cool stuff, how was the food?

Josh

5. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, FNGH September 29, 2010 at 5:57 PM

Thanks for the heads-up Josh. Maureen and I were there for a recording a few months ago but we didn’t know if we would actually get any face time. I hope I can catch the episode. I think Maureen is recording this season’s episodes so if the DVR is working right I’ll get a chance to see it (I’m not really a fan of the show, but Maureen is).

I can’t even remember what I had to eat. I remember it was good, but they forgot to put the lobster in Maureen’s spaghetti! If you get a chance to you should definately do it. It was a fun night.

6. Issac weiss, BCH October 7, 2010 at 8:17 PM

hi cal. you take me back to class with this episode:)

7. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, FNGH October 8, 2010 at 6:52 PM

Hi Issac,

It is good to hear from you and I’m happy to provide you with a little nostalgia!

Be well,

8. Linda Tracy June 16, 2014 at 10:04 PM

I was watching one of your blogs and you referenced you Online supervision Cd’s series. Do you still offer these? I also am interested in any online certification or just training DVD on Age Regression.
    Linda Tracy CH.t

9. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, DNGH June 17, 2014 at 12:10 PM

Hello Linda – Yes and Yes. 🙂

Thanks for asking. Here is a link to the Banyan Online Supervision Meeting CD audio series, http://www.calbanyan.com/learn-hypnosis/hypnosis-hypnotherapy-supervision-externship-training-audio.php

Here is a link to information about taking our live courses online http://www.calbanyan.com/hypnosis-store/hypnosis-training/learn-hypnosis-online.php

Here is a link to our 5-PATH 2.0 hypnosis training program containing probably the best age regression training on the planet! Link, http://www.calbanyan.com/learn-hypnosis/hypnosis-training-videos-dvd-5path.php

You can continue to shop this website by using the navigation bar on the left of each page.

Here to your success!

10. Susan Mundy July 8, 2015 at 10:50 PM

This was another great episode, thanks Cal & Meredith.

I just finished with a client who had exactly this issue & it was an exhausting AR for both of us. I recalled this episode from an earlier viewing & decided to come back for a refresher after this difficult session & it has cleared things up considerably.

Thanks again for all you do…

I’m heading off now to listen to the BOLSM Cd Meredith mentioned too.

Susan

11. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, DNGH July 9, 2015 at 6:16 PM

Hi Susan – We are glad to hear that you were able to use the nuggets that we shared on this video. I know you are going to love the BOLSM CDs as well.