Hypnosis Training Video Podcast #176: Q & A with Cal Banyan (The Story)

Hypnosis Trainer Cal Banyan

Q & A with Cal Banyan (The Story)

Here we go again with another "Hypnosis Friday" and another free hypnosis training video on www.CalBanyan.com.

This episode of Cal Banyan’s Hypnosis Etc. is a special super sized Cal only hypnosis training video! That’s right, I gave Elronn some time off (it was his turn to co-host with me and he will be on the next episode). So, for this episode you got me and only me. But, I think I’m still going to make it worth your while to watch.

Be The Best Hypnotherapist

Here are a few bits of important information before I get started. If you want to join the hypnosis profession or take your practice to the next level, then, you’ll like to know that I have two more courses scheduled for this year. You better hurry though, seating is limited and classes are filling up.

For the latest info. Call 469-969-2176 or 800-965-3390.

• National Guild of Hypnotists Approved Hypnotherapy Certification – July 12-23, 2010 ONLY 1 SEAT LEFT!

• National Guild of Hypnotists Approved Hypnotherapy Certification – November 1-12, 2010 Early registration discounts available.

• HYPNOSIS DISTANCE LEARNING: We also have a Hypnosis Certification Distance Learning Course where you can go at your own pace and get certified from the comfort of your own home.

• National Guild of Hypnotists Convention – Week of Power Advanced Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy Certification Course. This is a pre- and post-convention course. Become certified in 5-PATH® and 7th Path Self-Hypnosis® (and have a great time while you are at it). Become a Hypno-1%’er™.

• Week of Power Advanced Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy Certification Course – October 3-9, 2010 Get certified in 5-PATH® and 7th Path Self-Hypnosis, build your skills and confidence, and become a Hypno-1%’er™.

Workshops by Cal at the NGH Convention (www.NGH.net for signup info.):

• FREE 1 Hour Seminar – Mastering Age Regression by Mastering the Initial Sensitizing Event

• 2 Hour Workshop – The Mind-Body-Spirit Journey of 7th Path Self-Hypnosis® Begins – Receive the First Two Recognitions of Love & Renewal

• 7 Day Certification Course – The "Week of Power" Advanced Hypnotherapy Certification Course with 5-PATH® and 7th Path Self-Hypnosis®

Topics & Questions Covered in This Hypnosis Training Video:

• What have you been up to lately?

• How did you turn out to be a hardcore hypnosis pro?

• Where is 5-PATH® and 7th Path Self-Hypnosis® and where did they come from?

• What is "hyper-suggestibility"?

• What has spirituality and inspiration have to do with it 5-PATH® and 7th Path Self-Hypnosis®?

• What is the goal for all of this stuff? (Or, why does Cal do all this?)

5-Path 2.0 DVD Set5-PATH® 2.0 – Hypnosis Training DVD Set
Now you don’t have to travel to learn these advanced techniques from this master training in their most up-to-date form! Optional certification available!

Here are some links related to the show:

Free Learn to Hypnotize VideoFree, Learn to Hypnotize video… Make sure you go to www.Hypnosis.ORG and watch my short video at the top of the page and I’ll tell you how to get my "Learn to Hypnotize" video and some more cool hypnosis stuff including the Beginners Guide to Hypnosis, ebook – all for FREE. Tell your friends!

Leave your comments below. We love your feedback, questions and comments.

Hypnotist Cal Banyan

Be a Hypno-1%’er™ and succeed when others fail.

Let’s keep in touch!

6 Reader Comments to Hypnosis Training Video Podcast #176: Q & A with Cal Banyan (The Story)

1. Elizabeth Rose June 18, 2010 at 8:47 PM

A great video… you make me laugh… smile.. and learn all at the same time.

2. Will Stern June 22, 2010 at 6:13 PM

Hi Cal,
    I just wanted to let you know, I realy enjoyed this podcast. Every thing you said realy exits me about how your 5 Path and 7 Path selfhypnosis works. As soon as I can come up with the money, I most definately will purchase your course. I would like to take your coures at a closer facility (Hands on)but I just don’t have that kind of income. Hey Cal, nice life history.
    You take care man, Will.

3. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, FNGH June 22, 2010 at 7:26 PM

Hello Will – Thanks for leaving a comment here.

I’m so glad to hear that you enjoyed the podcast and that you are excited about 5-PATH and 7th Path Self-Hypnosis.

I recommend that you call our office and talk with Maureen (714-258-3390 or 800-965-3390). She can possibly help you to find a certified trainer who teaches my courses near you. She may also be able to set up a payment program for you if you want to purchase the DVD set.

Here’s to your success!

4. JOHN KANE June 23, 2010 at 7:04 AM

Hi Cal,
    I took your 5-Path and 7th-Path training back in 2007 after seeing you as a client. Being both a client and a student were transforming experiences for me. After taking the course I opened an office in Albany NY. I just love doing hypnosis and I feel lucky to have taken your course. It is structured and detailed and really gave me the tools to be a competent hypnotist and get my practice going.

Great to see you online, and I hope to see you in person at the NGH convention.

John

5. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, FNGH June 23, 2010 at 7:55 AM

Hi John – Thanks for your comment. I’m so glad that you are doing hypnosis and reaping the rewards of the work you have been doing. Maureen and I both look forward to seeing you at the NGH convention. I hope you can be on the Friday teleseminar. Here is the information, http://budurl.com/banyan.

6. Cal Banyan June 23, 2010 at 3:20 PM

I just received this question from Brad. “Does hypnosis help with OCD and Parkinson’s? How?”

And then he went on to say, “I love your podcasts. I do stage hypnosis but would love to have a clinic someday. Of course I will do 5Path, I love the forgiveness part of your 5Path. That is huge in healing anything! Thank you for all you do to educate and help other hypnotist become better 1%ers.”

Thank you Brad for you question and your kind comments. Let me start off by stating one of my old Banyanisms… “Anything that stress makes worse, properly applied hypnotherapy can make better”. So the short answer is that since reducing internal stress tends to lessen the symptoms of both OCD and Parkinson’s, then hypnosis can be helpful, including self-hypnosis. Sometimes it can be very helpful!

I have not personally worked with individuals who have Parkinson’s so I cannot give you information based on my experience. However, I have worked with people who have carried the diagnosis of OCD, and found that hypnosis (5-PATH® and 7th Path Self-Hypnosis®) always helps. And in some cases makes a profound difference.

One thing is for sure, hypnosis cannot hurt. This is especially true when compared to medical approaches to dealing with these problems. However, having said that, make sure you are aware of the legal restrictions where you live, when it comes to working with individuals who carry a diagnosis.