Posted Under: Hypnosis Blog,Hypnosis Podcasts,Hypnosis Training,Links,Podcast

Hypnotherapist Cal Banyan

What is a Hypno-1%er, Hypnosis News and More!

How’s it going for you? Check out that photo of me on the left. Can you guess the topic for this podcast? I’m going to talk more about being the best of the best in the profession, a true Hypno 1%er™.

Are you enjoying our podcasts? I hope so, and if you are pleased, tell your hypno-pals about us, so that they can get this Cal Banyan’s Hypnosis Etc., my weekly free hypnosis training video on www.CalBanyan.com.

WARNING: This is a Cal only episode; I decided to give Elronn and Meredith a break, so you are stuck with me. 🙂

In this episode, I also go over some of my recent, but very interesting blog posts. So, without further delay, on with the show!

Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy for ChildrenCheck out the Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy for Children DVD set that I talked about in this program.

If you are a competently trained hypnosis professional and you want to be more successful (and who doesn’t?), you should consider expanding your practice to include children.

Here is some of what we discuss in this episode:

The National Guild of HypnotistsJoin me at the NGH convention this year. I am conducting some seminars that you do not want to miss! Make sure to contact the NGH at www.NGH.net to secure your seat so that you don’t get left out of any of my programs like so many did last year, and the year before!

Here are the 1 and 2 hour seminars:

• Mastering Age Regression By Mastering The Initial Sensitizing Event – How to Find, Confirm & Neutralize The Cause (Free – 1 hour).

• The Mind-Body-Spirit Journey of 7th Path Self-Hypnosis® Begins – Receive the First Two Recognitions of "Love & Renewal" (2 hours).

Then, of course, there is the huge pre/post-convention certification program…

• The Week of Power Certification Course with 5-PATH® and 7th Path Self-Hypnosis®.

• 7 Days of Hypno-1%er™ information that will transform your hypnosis practice!

Here are some links related to the show:

Hypnosis Training and CertificationAre you thinking of becoming a hypnosis professional?

Enter into the profession of hypnotherapy, or take your hypnosis practice to the next level by taking a Banyan hypnosis certification course.

Find out what our graduates are saying about our certification and advanced courses!

• My "Super Course" is Hypnosis Training that leads to success. Become a Hypnotherapist certified by the National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH) at the Banyan Hypnosis Center.

• The "Week of Power" Advanced Hypnotherapy Training course will make you a Hypno-1%er™. The next Advanced Hypnosis Certification course starts May 16th. Click here to sign up.

• You can also view our complete course schedule here. We have Advanced and Basic Hypnotherapy Certification Courses available throughout the year.

That is it for this week. Thank you for viewing this hypnosis training video. Remember to leave your comments below. We love your feedback, questions and comments.

Let’s keep in touch! We can connect in these ways…
Follow me on twitter! www.Twitter.com/calbanyan
Become a member of our facebook page at www.Facebook.com/hypnosisetc!
Friend me on Google Buzz, www.google.com/profiles/calbanyan.
Hypnosis pros network, www.ourhypnospace.com/calbanyan.

8 Reader Comments to Hypnosis Training Video Podcast #162: What is a Hypno-1%er, Hypnosis News and More!

1. lydia March 26, 2010 at 4:11 PM

Hi Cal,

Always look forward to Fridays.
    The sound of your leather jacket reminded me of being a kid. There I was on the livingroom floor watching Bonanza, Ben Cartrite at his desk. Has Nothing to do with hypnosis, or does it….

2. Cal March 26, 2010 at 6:21 PM

Hi Lydia – I’m glad you enjoyed the sound of leather. I don’t care much for having it in my podcast. I think it is distracting. Next time I’m going to have to grease it up a bit so that it isn’t so noisy.

I remember that show. My grand parents used to love it. That was back in the day when westerns were king!

3. Celeste March 27, 2010 at 10:19 AM

Hey Cal,

Love the squeak of your leather jacket while you are talking LOL!

There is no PHD in hypnosis. Not at a true accredited university. Thanks for speaking up about this.

Go Cal!!!!

Celeste
    P.S. Hope you go to the somewhere warm……Costa Rica or Peru….How about Cuba, then you could get some goooood Cigars! Need a teaching partner?

4. Joseph Clough March 30, 2010 at 8:20 AM

Hey Cal,

We spoke via email a few years ago. Just looked you up again and love the videos. Its so much more powerful to learn rather just articles.

Keep them coming 🙂

Joseph

5. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, FNGH March 30, 2010 at 10:21 AM

Hi Celeste – Hmmm, maybe I should keep the squeaky jacket then and not oil it up. I’ll have to make up my mind quickly, Meredith and I are recording some more episodes in a couple of days.

Regarding the PhD stuff, I just think it is so unfair and misleading to hold out those fake credentials. I wish I could find a better way to let everyone know about this (without besmirching the profession).

Oh, and of course, I’ll always keep you in mind as a training partner in the future, especially if it is a beautiful warm place in the winter time.

6. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, FNGH March 30, 2010 at 10:24 AM

Hi Joseph – Thanks for the positive comments about the videos. We really appreciate it. And, I have to agree, with all the emails and everything else we have to read everyday it is nice to have a video to watch with some good info on it. Also, if you prefer there is an audio only option so that you can listen rather than looking at our mugs! That link is right under the video.

Thanks again,

7. Joseph Clough March 31, 2010 at 4:11 AM

No problems. Videos are the best for me and i’m starting to do them myself blog wise. I’ll be checking in from time to time to see the updates.

Cheers Cal

Joseph

8. weight loss hypnosis March 31, 2010 at 9:11 PM

Informative post, thanks weightloss hypnosis really works because its all about motivating to go ahead with the lifestyle change