Fantasy Celebrity Hypnosis Sessions!

Posted Under: Hypnosis Blog

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/calbanyan/calbanyan.com/wp-content/themes/calbanyan-hypnosis-authority/single.php on line 106

I want to make a quick announcement about an upcoming hypnosis training video series which I think is going to be both fun and educational!

Hypnotist Elronn FergusonI just made a deal to shoot some videos with Elronn Ferguson, CH next week to be published on www.CalBanyan.com for the Hypnosis, Etc. program.

Elronn and I are going to pick a famous person (alive or dead, real or fictional) and use that celebrity to talk about how doing a series of hypnosis sessions would look like (at least for that person, and the best we could estimate).

We want your help! We want your ideas. Think about it this way, if you knew you could help that person, what famous person – dead or alive – real or fictional, would you like to have them walk through your office door wanting sessions (provided it was safe to be alone with that person). However, in this fantasy hypnosis session, you are going to turn that person over to Elronn and I.

Here is a list of some of the people who have been suggested so far (can you add to this list?):

6 Reader Comments to Fantasy Celebrity Hypnosis Sessions!

1. Cal October 6, 2009 at 7:56 PM

We could use your help picking out a subject for this series. Does anyone out there know if we would run into copyright/trademark problems if we decided on using a fictional character such as James Bond, etc? We know that television shows often spoof famous characters. Any input would be useful. Thanks – Cal

2. Meredith Locher October 6, 2009 at 11:15 PM

I think you should film Elronn actually DOing a series of hypnosis sessions on a famous person – Cal Banyan himself! Wouldn’t that be fun? Haha!

Meredith

3. Cal October 7, 2009 at 6:48 PM

Meredith – You so funny!

Last I heard Elronn was deciding between Dracula and Petter Pan. Yeah, I sort of fit somewhere in the middle of those two. 😉

4. Dave October 10, 2009 at 3:10 PM

Seeing as the 9th October would have been John Lennon’s 69th birthday, I would like to propose that John attend hypothetical hypnotherapy. He was a notoriously complex, multi-layered, and endearingly flawed character, whose early life tragedies – absent father, losing his mother (twice) – fuelled much of his creativity, and much of his search for spiritual fulfilment . Of course he attended Janov’s Primal Scream Therapy, but how much better could he have been helped with age regression?!

By the way Cal and Meredith – I want to thank you both for such wonderful, entertaining and thoroughly informative podcasts. You’re both inspirational!

5. Meredith October 13, 2009 at 9:51 PM

Thanks, Dave! Cal & I do have fun doing the podcasts. Glad they have been useful for you.

John Lennon would be a fascinating case study! 🙂 Yoko would be just as fun. But, it is John’s son, Sean, who probably needs a process most at this point.

All the best,
    Meredith

6. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, FNGH October 13, 2009 at 10:28 PM

Thanks for all your suggestions! Elronn and I are going to record this Friday. With all these great ideas I think this is going to be a series. 🙂