Posted Under: Hypnosis Blog,hypnosis books,Hypnosis News,Hypnosis Podcasts,hypnosis scripts,Hypnosis Training,Links,Podcast

Celeste Shares Her Hypnosis Wisdom from Seeing Clients

Cal spotlights Celeste’s wisdom that she has learned from seeing her hypnosis clients as we welcome her back after taking a few weeks off from the Hypnosis, Etc. program.

This week’s Dumb Hypnotist Trick is “Calling hypnosis something else.” This is a dumb thing that a lot of hypnotists do. The problem is when we call hypnosis something else, we are not building the profession or the awareness of what hypnosis can do. Listen to the program and find why I think that we need to call hypnosis, hypnosis (except in some certain situations).

Links to hypnosis resources and sites mentioned in this program (hypnosis podcast).

Please, leave a comment, welcome Celeste back, and let us know what you think of our hypnosis programs. And, we hope you will keep checking back, we publish a new program each week. You can also find us on iTunes!

6 Reader Comments to Hypnosis, Etc. Podcast #55, Celeste Shares Her Hypnosis Wisdom from Seeing Clients

1. Josh Houghton November 24, 2007 at 6:58 PM

Great show as always and its great to have you back celeste. I am curious as I thought you mentioned a secret language of feeling video? I wasn’t aware their was one. Could you please post the link to it please. Thanks

Once again great show and good to have you back.

Josh

2. lydia November 29, 2007 at 7:53 PM

Hi, I love the stupid hypnotist tricks. I did my first instant induction last week and many more since. I thought “what the hell, whats the worst that could happen. It was great!! Thanks
    Lydia

3. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, FNGH November 30, 2007 at 6:23 AM

Thanks for the comments!

Josh, I’m not sure where I mentioned the Secret Language of Feelings video, but I know that we use two such videos in our office (one for weight clients, and the other one is for addictions, compulsions and bad habits). We use them to explain it to our clients. First they see the Truth About Hypnosis (pre-talk video) and then, if they are in for some kind of habit change, or “too much” behavior, then we show them The Secret Language of Feelings video. Here is a shortcut to more information on them. They save us bunch of time, and help our clients to understand that there may be an emotional component to their problem.

Lydia, I’m so glad you like the show, and them Dumb Hypnotist Tricks. It is just our way to get the word out that there is a better way to go. AND, congratulations on you doing your first instant induction. Way to go!

From Singapore… Here’s to your success. 🙂

4. Josh Houghton November 30, 2007 at 10:33 PM

Hello Cal

I think Celeste mentioned it, not you, but I believe the videos you are talking about are the ones she mentioned. I am guessing this is correct since you call them the secret language of feeling video in your last comment. I am just curious because this sounds like a great tool for success to show clients ahead of time.
    You mentioned a shortcut to them, but i don’t see one on this page. Did I miss something? BTW, really enjoying your secret language of feelings blog. Really cutting edge type of stuff. I can’t wait till I get enough saved to train in 5path. BTW, wish me luck I am taking my NGH certification test next week. 🙂

5. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, FNGH December 1, 2007 at 9:52 PM

Hello Josh,

Sorry – I don’t know where the link to The Secret Language of Feelings video when. I’ll try again… They are the two bottom items on this page,http://www.banyanhypnosismall.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=34

Best wishes on your NGH Certification course.

6. Josh Houghton December 2, 2007 at 6:43 PM