Posted Under: Hypnosis Blog,Hypnosis News,Hypnosis Podcasts,Hypnosis Training,Links,Podcast

This is a special episode in which Kelsey Banyan steps in for Celeste Hackett. I hope you all will enjoy watching Kelsey step in for this episode as much as I did doing the program with her.

Here are some of the hypnosis related topics we covered in this program:

• Viewer/listener feedback about the Hypnosis, Etc program.

• Kelsey talks about what it is like starting in the profession of hypnotism.

• Managing a direct hypnotic suggestion session (Phase I of 5-PATH®), step-by-step.

• How much time to spend with your clients (pre-talk and pre-hypnosis interview) before you hypnotize them.

• How to assess your client’s readiness for hypnosis.

• How much time should you spend on giving clients hypnotic suggestions?

• How many issues you work on with your hypnosis client?

• This week’s dumb hypnotist trick, presented by Kelsey, about too much “foo-foo” in your practice.

Links from the program:

Check back next week when Kelsey Banyan joins us for another episode. Maybe she will give us a hint about what she has learned so far.

Please leave us a comment!

7 Reader Comments to Hypnosis Training Podcast by Cal Banyan #51: Cal Banyan’s Hypnosis, Etc., with Celeste Hackett, “Managing Direct Suggestion Hypnosis Sessions & More”

1. Josh Houghton October 26, 2007 at 8:17 PM

I just wanted to say that Kelsey did a wonderful job and brought her own unique energy to the show. It was a nice change of pace and Celeste better watch out! 🙂
    I’m just joking Celeste. I would love to see Kelsey involved in more podcast. Great podcast and great information as always.

2. Celeste Hackett October 27, 2007 at 5:18 AM

KELSEY! You did great! You two were wonderful together. One thing I was very impressed with was how well you made eye contact with the camera. Good job. And you really didn’t stumble when reading, a lot of people can’t read when they know they are being recorded they get too nervous! One thing that really jumped out? Your smile. It’s beautiful so smile more!

Hope to meet you at the 08 convention!
    Celeste
    PS… you did good too Cal :o)

3. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, FNGH October 28, 2007 at 2:39 PM

Thank you for your comments. We really appriciate your feedback!

Josh, I expect that we will have the other hypno-babe Celeste back in a few weeks.

4. Susan Mundy July 20, 2015 at 10:30 PM

Great episode… Kelsey, you came across as a true professional.

Thanks for asking such great questions and thanks for the good answers as usual Cal.

Must seem like a lifetime ago for you now Kelsey, married and a Mum! 😉

Susan

5. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, DNGH July 21, 2015 at 5:24 PM

Yes, and it is always fun to look back. She turned out to be a great person who does extremely well at anything she puts her mind to. She is now working for Facebook.

6. Susan Mundy July 21, 2015 at 8:11 PM

Thanks for always acknowledging my comments Cal.

As for your beautiful & talented daughter…It’s obviously in her genes. 😉

Susan