How to NOT Practice Medicine without A License, and Some Changes Coming from the National Guild of Hypnotists
Happy Hypno Friday and Happy New Year! May 2012 be your most successful year ever.
Here we go with an All-Cal episode. Next week, Meredith will be with us for her first episodes of the year.
In this episode, I’m going to talk about why the National Guild of Hypnotists is working on tweaking their Code of Ethics and Recommended Standards of Practice. When that process has been completed, I’ll be sure to let you know how those documents have been amended and provide you with a link to the finished work.
Also, I’m going to talk to you a bit about what practicing medicine without a license is, and I’m going to offer you some suggestions on how to avoid doing so. Remember, I’m NOT a lawyer, and I have never even played one on TV. It is ultimately up to you to know the laws where you practice hypnotism.
- Why you should consider Kindle readers, books and apps.
- Insider Info: Why the NGH is tweaking it’s Code of Ethics & Recommended Standards of Practice.
- What does “practicing medicine without a license” mean?
Hot Links: Links mentioned in this podcast, etc.
- Start learing self-hypnosis for free at www.7thPathSelfHypnosis.com
- Learn more about practicing medicine with out a license at www.medicalmalpractice.com
- Meaning of the word ” clinic”, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinic
Get Your Professional National Guild of Hypnotists Approved Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy Certification – Early registration discounts available.
Become a member of our Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/hypnosisetc! You’ll get the “inside scoop” on different things from the show, and more! Hundreds of hypnotists have joined it so there must be something to it.
Get Your Professional National Guild of Hypnotists Approved Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy training here
Keep in touch and get THE latest insider info about this program:
to 200+ of my hypnosis
training programs free!
Get instant access to 250+ of my hypnosis training programs free!