Q & A - 5-PATHÂ®, Using Color for Compounding, Covert Testing & Plagiarizing Scripts
Yes, it's Friday and as usual, that means we have another hypnosis training video for you to watch on "Cal Banyan's Hypnosis, Etc". with Meredith Locher located on www.CalBanyan.com.
Click player below to Play Audio-Only Version
This hypnotherapy training video program was webcast live to the members of www.OurHypnoSpace.com. Join our growing hypnosis community and you will get a free blog, a place to share your photos, videos and share your hypnotic experiences in the many special interest groups.
- I've been asked to give a talk on 5-PATHÂ® (Five-Phase Advanced Transformational Hypnosisâ„¢), do you have any suggestions on how to do this?
- Cal, you use sensitivity to the color red as a post hypnotic suggestion for compounding a suggestion, have you ever used a different color?
- Do your recommend that we use covert testing for somnambulism each session?
- Does using scripts make one a plagiarizer?
That is it for this show. Keep sending in your questions and suggestions for future topics!
Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy Training & Materials, Etc:
- Meredith's website for hypnosis in Los Angeles CA is YourPathHypnosis.com.
- Cal's websites are:
- Connect with Cal on:
Get Professional Hypnosis Training
Banyan Hypnosis/Hypnotherapy Cert. Super Course: Oct. 19 - 30, 2009. Save on early registration. (Offsite Internet seats are available for this class.)
The "Week of Power" Advanced Hypnotherapy Training: November 8 - 14, 2009. Save on early registration. (Offsite Internet seats are available for this class.)
Make More Money and Get Fit! Get in on Cal's "Secret Project" and work with Cal to increase both your health and wealth. Email Cal now at CalBanyan@HypnosisCenter.com. Very low cost to get started.
I will work with you personally to help you reach your health and wealth goals. You can be faster, leaner, stronger and wealthier with my help.
You must live in the USA, Canada, Puerto Rico, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong or Taiwan in order to participate.
Tell us what you think of our videos! All your input is appreciated. Use the LEAVE A COMMENT link below.