ARROW

400th Episode Hypnosis Etc

This Is an Episode like No Other!

We Share the “Nuggets” that We Learned by Producing 400 Episodes!

Time Tested Ways to Grow In Our Profession Revealed!

A hypnosis training video milestone!  This is the most exciting and motivating episode to date!  For this 400th episode, I have our very first Co-host, Celeste Hackett, as well as the two current co-hosts, Brenda Titus and Erika Flint, join me to share some special things with you.

I have this saying, “Let’s let the many benefit from the experiences of the few.”  It is a saying that guides all of our hypnosis training videos here on www.CalBanyan.com but none more so than this episode.  This is because I asked each of these hypnosis professionals to share with you what they have learned from being on this program that has affected their practices in a positive way.  I share as well.

Celeste reveals how she moved from being a new hypnotist who was mostly focused on making money to becoming a very successful full time hypnosis professional who has grown into the profession as a promoter of the profession and recognized 5-PATH® expert in the field and owner of a Texas Licensed School of Hypnosis.  …and more!

Brenda takes it from there and talks about how she went from a rather sudden transition into the profession of hypnotism into being a recognized professional, who can share some very practical insights with you.  These are the insights that allowed her to be so successful in the profession, including “how to say yes” to opportunities that she might have passed up.  She encourages you to make those same profession building choices.  …and more!

Erika lets you in on some of the things she learned by “teaching” rather than just exclusively doing hypnosis with her clients. You will also discover how she has learned the value of building collegial relationships in the profession.  She wraps up with telling you about how you can get instant access to all of our videos and how she uses that ability to continue to grow. They are like an encyclopedia of hypnosis. All this and more!

Cal ties it all together…  I add my insights about what I’ve learned by creating the show and all the podcasts.  You may be surprised to learn what my initial motivation was.  I go on to talk about the power of being a “true believer” and what it is like to both watch the personal transformation of clients and students because of the use and implementation of 5-PATH® and 7th Path Self-Hypnosis®.

I wrap it up by encouraging you to do more than you have in the past for yourself and the profession.  If you have not yet gotten the confidence to do this, or may you have not yet received sufficient training to be as competent as you would like to be as a Consulting Hypnotist, I want to see you in class, onsite or online!  I’ll see you then.

Join Cal Banyan & Brenda Titus In Class!  Upcoming Training Courses Below

NGH Approved Banyan Hypnosis Certification courseGet the highest quality accelerated hypnosis certification courses available, and taught by Cal Banyan himself at the Banyan Hypnosis Center in Tustin, CA.  No one surpasses the quality of Cal Banyan’s course, and no one surpasses our student support upon graduation.  We also offer live online training where you can join right in with the live class from your own home or office if you have a good Internet connection.  Check out our schedule below.  Register right away and you may be able to get an early registration ndiscount.

• “Week of Power” – Advanced Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy Certification Course – Designed for those already certified in hypnosis and/or hypnotherapy.  This is a skills and confidence building course that takes up where you other courses left off, or just let you down.  This 7-day course teaches you 5-PATH® and 7th Path Self-Hypnosis®. Click for information about this course.

IMPORTANT OPTION!  You Can Take Our Courses Live Online – Yes, You Can Be a Student in Our Live Courses from Virtually Anywhere!  That is right; if you have a good Internet connection, you can get the best seat in our classroom without leaving your home or office.  This is a huge savings in time and money. Click for more information or call 469-969-2176 or 800-965-3390.
Links to our co-hosts’  websites:

Hypnosis VIP Click the “BE a VIP button for FREE INSTANT ACCESS Get a super easy linked list of all Hypnosis, Etc. training videos! There is no better way to get started accessing all these videos. VIP Membership is free – Click Now!

Certificates from the NGH Approved Banyan Hypnosis Certification Super CourseWhat our grads say about our courses (feedback & recommendations) Questions? Call us at 469-969-2176 or 800-965-3390.
Thank you to all of our fans from around the world! Continue to follow us on Facebook to receive updates on what’s going on between each episode and to give your input as well. If you haven’t done so already, check us out and “Like” us on www.facebook.com/hypnosisetc. Thanks a whole lot for sharing us with your friends as well!

12 Reader Comments to Hypnosis Training Video #400: What We Learned about Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy by Creating 400 Hypnosis, Etc. Training Videos for You

1. Brenda Titus September 16, 2014 at 8:41 AM

I am so thrilled with how well fhis came out, and so honored to be part of episode 400! Thank you Cal for encouraging me, Celeste and Erika (and Meredith and Elronn) to be the best of the best, and thank you for having us as co-hosts so we can encourage and support others in being the best of the best as well. Happy #400!!

2. Erika Flint September 16, 2014 at 11:07 AM

I am so honored and grateful to be a part of this amazing show and this episode with Cal, Celeste, and Brenda was especially fun and enjoyable. Cal thank you for inviting me to be on the show, and Celeste and Brenda it was an honor to be on with all of you for this 400th episode. It’s such an incredible milestone. I also want to thank all of the Hypnosis, Etc., fans for their amazing support and great questions and comments that keep the show interesting and educational week after week.

3. Cal Banyan September 16, 2014 at 1:11 PM

Thank you Brenda and Erika!

I also want to thank and congratulate everyone who has contributed this program, enabling us reaching this HUGE milestone of 400 Hypnosis, Etc. videos. Together we are helping individual hypnosis professionals around the world and all of the clients that they serve.

Thank you and congratulations!

4. Celeste Hackett September 16, 2014 at 6:49 PM

Happy Birthday to the best hypnosis Show in the history of hypnosis! Cal Banyan’s Hypnosis Etc will go down in time as one of the most remarkable resources of our time. No one has ever done something so special for hypnotists and the general public, on the internet.

Erica, Brenda and Cal you all are so giving and wonderful. I am proud to have you in my circle of influence. I love you all. Thanks for the invitation to be a part of such a special show!

Happy Happy Happy 400th!!!!!

5. Anthony M. Davis September 18, 2014 at 7:43 PM

Wow !!! Such a great podcast. Congratulations to Cal, his three “Hypno-Angels” and everyone who helps make this great resource possible.

There were so many great nuggets from each of you during this session. If there is one thing that really resonated with me, it was the reference to “Gratitude”. I have had absolute pleasure to have interacted with each of you and for that, I really feel blessed.

Each of these great ladies in some way pushed me forward with ideas such as, “Why don’t you try this…” Or, “You know, you should consider an NGH presentation” or some other advice. I have found that they were right – Every time.

Just as Brenda responded with, “Okay, I can do that”, I learned through various leadership positions that folks would never reach their full potential if allowed to stay in a position of comfort – they need to be challenged. Erika was right-on when she made reference to building collaborative relationships. Those networks help challenge and support.

These ladies understand the value of pushing others forward in the profession so that stepping up and being there is no longer a scary thing – it’s an opportunity. Having had a few short interactions with Cal showed me that his advice is always sound. It’s my guess that these great women learned to encourage people so effectively because they were encouraged and pushed forward by Cal…and that’s good leadership.

As Celeste noted, getting the best training is important. These podcasts are like a necessary nutritional supplement to the health of our professional development. They are a valuable training resource. Once again, Congratulations for your remarkable achievement and the insights you share here.

Tony Davis
    Healing Hypnosis
    Charlottesville, VA

6. Brenda Titus September 19, 2014 at 1:56 PM

Thank you everyone for the wonderful comments that you’ve made, it’s nice to know what a difference we are making. I’m so thrilled that all 4 of us got to get together to film this episode, it was well worth it in so many ways. 🙂

7. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, DNGH September 19, 2014 at 4:35 PM

Tony – Thanks for your comment. I see you were really paying attention!

I have a new Banyanism, “Step up or get stepped on!” I just used it for the first time today when I was giving one or our hypnotherapists at our center some supervision time.

8. Anthony M. Davis September 19, 2014 at 4:59 PM

Hi Cal,

I like that new Banyanism. Your focus on “stepping up” prompted me to move into a new office with a waiting area in a new professional building along a well-traveled road. Someone asked if I was taking a chance and I said:

“Cal Banyan would have done it because it’s a great deal and forward movement requires taking a step.”

Thanks for the motivation and the great training Cal.

Tony Davis
    Healing Hypnosis
    Charlottesville, VA

9. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, DNGH September 19, 2014 at 5:00 PM

Thanks. Now rock it!

10. Susan Mundy August 1, 2015 at 4:32 PM

It’s taken me a while to get to this episode, but I finally made it. So, belated congratulations to you all 🎂 I am certainly so grateful for each and every one. I am still amazed at your generosity Cal putting these together for everyone & anyone who is interested in using the “gold in, gold out” principle. Thank you.

I love Tony’s words about the podcasts being “…Necessary nutritional supplement to the health of our professional development…” What a beautiful metaphor.

“Don’t worry, I know exactly what to do”

This is now one of my favourite phrases. However, it has taken me some time to say it with confidence & it’s thanks to my 5-PATH training & the ongoing learning & support from you all that I have developed that confidence. I am so grateful, thank you 😊 One of my clients told me recently that just hearing me tell her that, immediately made her feel calmer & know that everything would be okay. How powerful is that? Talk about a confidence game….

And like Celeste said, I borrow from you all, especially you Cal, and am growing in my confidence with clients everyday.

Thank you for everything you do.

Susan

11. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, DNGH August 1, 2015 at 6:55 PM

Wow you are all the way up to 400. Congratulations to you as well! I wish more folks would do this. It is a hypno-gold mine!

Keep up the great work you are doing and spread the word!

12. Celeste August 2, 2015 at 5:18 PM

Wow Susan that is VERY impressive!