Posted Under: Hypnosis Blog,Hypnosis News

Teleseminar THIS Friday You Are Invited to Get the “Inside Scoop” on Hypnotic Age Regression + A “Bribe”Wow! In just a few days I’m going to be on the NGH Teleseminar Series with Elsom Eldridge and YOU ARE INVITED!  I’ve been asked to tell you about how hypnotic age regression is your most powerful hypnotic tool – when used effectively.

** Keep reading all the way to the end to find out about my “CRAZY BRIBE”. **

I’ve been conducting age regression sessions for years and have conducted thousands of them.  Age regression is my specialty!  I’ve taught students from around the world.  Why students come to my classes from around the world?   Because I reveal the insider tips, tricks and techniques that only the pros know, and if you have ever been to one of my talks, classes or teleseminars, you know I hold nothing back!

Mark your calendars! Teleseminar is Friday, June 13th at 6pm PT and 9pm ET.  Details here, http://budurl.com/banyan2014

Here’s some of what you will learn:

• Why Hypnotic Age Regression is Your Most Powerful Hypnotic Technique.
  • Quickly Understand How Hypnotic Age Regression Works, and How to Conduct Sessions.
  • Learn What True Age Regression Is and What It is Not.
  • Learn the 5 Things You Must Learn from Each Event Visited In the Age Regression.
  • Learn How to Avoid Major (But Very Common) Mistakes That Totally Messes Up a Regression Session.
  • Learn What THE Most Important Thing That Must Be Done to Make an Age Regression Session Effective.
  • Learn Why and How Age Regression Work Can Make Your Hypnotic Suggestions Last Much Longer, and Even Be Accepted Permanently.

Once again here is link to all the details you need to take part via phone, computer, etc., http://budurl.com/banyan2014

Here is my CRAZY BRIBE!  Because I want to have everyone who is serious about using hypnotic age regression on this call, I am offering an “ethical bribe” for everyone who shows up on the call to learn all that I’ll be covering.  At the end of this teleseminar – I’m going to give you access to THREE intermediate to advanced training programs, usually selling for $29.95 each, that is a $89.85 value just for being on the call!  Here are the three titles:

• Success with Multiple ISEs   I reveal how to handle age regression sessions where there is more than one causal event.
  • What If They Won’t Regress or Abreact?    I answer the riddle on how to work with this frustrating (if you don’t know what you are doing) situation.

• Deep into the Informed Child Technique
     I cover information that I only have time to teach to my interns and staff hypnotists.

BUT WAITThat’s not all… I’m going to give you instant access to my acclaimed 4 part series – The 10 Keys to Successful Age regression!

Why am I doing this?  Because I want to give you, if you are serious about taking your hypnosis practice to the next level, using hypnotic age regression, something of huge value that you can use right away.  AND I want my teleseminar to be one of the biggest of the year!

I’m looking forward to talking with you Friday, June 13th, 9pm Eastern Time / 6pm Pacific Time.

Let’s do GREAT things together,

Cal Banyan

9 Reader Comments to Teleseminar THIS Friday You Are Invited to Get the “Inside Scoop” on Hypnotic Age Regression + A “Bribe”

1. Faridoon June 10, 2014 at 3:50 AM

Could I please have a link sent to my e-mail address. I would also like to know the time in GMT [London]

2. Cal June 10, 2014 at 4:09 PM

Hello Faridoon – I found this link for you, http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/pacific-time/convert/index.htm

If anyone knows what time that makes it in London please chime in.

3. Maureen Banyan June 10, 2014 at 4:16 PM

London is 8 hrs. ahead of Los Angeles time.

4. Cal June 11, 2014 at 4:04 PM

Here is a quick note about *THIS* Friday’s Hypnosis Teleseminar…

Did you know that most people who attempt age regression therapy do it all wrong?

Not only am I going to talk about how hypnosis pros mess up age regression sessions, but most importantly, how to do them right.

For example…

Did you know that there is only 5 essential bits of information you need to get from each event visited in an age regression and everything else is pretty much a waste of time?

Did you know that it is vitally important that you need to uncover the Initial Sensitizing Event (ISE) and there are at least 5 ways to determine that you have found it.

Get this and so much more this Friday.

Here are the call details, http://budurl.com/banyan2014

I’ll talk to you then,

5. Fernando June 12, 2014 at 7:27 AM

How can I see or hear previous weconferences?

Thank you.

Fernando Rios-Ortiz

6. Cal June 13, 2014 at 3:43 PM

Reminder…Tonight! Cal’s Age Regression Teleseminar

Here is a quick reminder about my Hypnotic Age Regression Teleseminar…

Learn why you should use age regression.
    Learn how to overcome major mistakes.
    Learn the most important factors in age regression success!

GET MY MAJOR HYPNO-BRIBES – Age Regression Training CDs Valued at $89.85, plus more videos. Ten Keys to Doing Age Regression links and samples of upcoming talks.

Here are the call details, http://budurl.com/banyan2014

This is going to be fun!

I’ll talk with you then!

7. Cal Banyan June 19, 2014 at 3:56 PM

Thanks to everyone who showed up for the call. We broke the record for the most hypnotists attending an NGH teleseminar!

BIG NEWS: It was recorded. Here is a link. AND, the bribe is still active.

8. Cal June 27, 2014 at 5:43 PM

Here is a link to an instant replay. I’ll leave the “bribe” up and available until shortly before the NGH convention.

9. Berenice Davey June 20, 2017 at 2:24 AM

Cal, is it still possible please to access the link.

I do hope so, been out of action for a while and missed it.

Many thanks, either way. Berenice