Things You Should Know Before Getting Interviewed
- Click to be Notified of New Hypnosis Training Videos Like this One.
- Click to Play Audio-Only Version
Meredith joins us on this episode of Hypnosis etc. on www.CalBanyan.com.
Today’s topic is all about handling interviews from the media, on TV, radio or on newspaper. Cal and Meredith share the tips and tricks on what to do, what to talk about and what to say during interviews.
In addition to that, they go over the top 10 most frequently asked questions during interviews and how to answer them. Interviews are great opportunities to encourage, clarify and advertise hypnosis.
Reminder: National Guild of Hypnotists will be this coming August 9-11, 2013.
Things discussed in today’s video:
- Frequently asked questions to hypnotists during interviews.
- Tips on how to make your website work for you.
Links for today’s hypnosis training video:
- NGH Approved Banyan Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy Certification Super Course, 10-Days (Includes 5-PATH Hypnotherapy & 7th Path Self-Hypnosis Certifications) – Taught by Cal
- Take these courses live online — totally interactive!
- Discounts for U.S. Veterans and Active Duty Military taking our live hypnosis certification courses
- Distance Learning Certification Course on Video and More
- Join in on the discussion at www.facebook.com/hypnosisetc & www.OurHypnoSpace.com.
Click the “BE a VIP“ button for FREE INSTANT ACCESS
Get a super easy linked list of all Hypnosis, Etc. training videos!
There is no better way to get started accessing all these videos. VIP Membership is free – Click Now!
What our grads say about our courses (feedback & recommendations)
Questions? Call us at 469-969-2176 or 800-965-3390.
Thank you to all of our fans from around the world! Continue to follow us on Facebook to receive updates on what’s going on between each episode and to give your input as well. If you haven’t done so already, check us out and “Like” us on www.facebook.com/hypnosisetc. Thanks a whole lot for sharing us with your friends as well!