Working with Victims of Sexual Assault & Abuse in a Hypnosis Practice – Part 3
Happy Hypno-Tuesday! Our series, "Working with Victims of Sexual Assault & Abuse in a Hypnosis Practice" continues today with Part 3 on this episode of Hypnosis Etc. on www.CalBanyan.com.
- Click to be Notified of New Hypnosis Training Videos Like this One.
- Click to Play Audio-Only Version
- Click to See Upcoming Course Schedule
Reminder: This is the final week to register for the NGH Approved Banyan Hypnosis Certification Course starting July 15th through July 26th (with the weekend off). You can attend this course at our center or take these courses live online — totally interactive! We only have 3 seats left in our Tustin, California classroom and can take two more online.
Brenda starts this episode citing the video podcast series that made her fall in love with 5-PATH® — which was the forgiveness series with Meredith Locher. Brenda realized how powerful this form of hypnotherapy is in dealing with victims of sexual abuse. Brenda then goes on to talk about not assuming that the forgiveness process in dealing with the sexual assault should start with the perpetrator. Cal adds his vast experience in this topic to discuss the power of the forgiveness process in 5-PATH® process in general.
Brenda continues the discussion about forgiveness with a question from "Debbie" about how to make clients understand that forgiveness does not mean acceptance of the offense, since most clients associate forgiveness with letting the perpetrator off the hook. Cal discusses what the forgiveness process really means, letting go of the "debt", and how to achieve this process.
Things discussed in today’s video:
The hypnosis training podcasts series that made Brenda fall in love with 5-PATH®.
- Hypnosis Training Video #195: An In Depth Look at Forgiveness – Part 1
- Hypnosis Training Video #196: An In Depth Look at Forgiveness – Part 2
- Hypnosis Training Video #197: An In Depth Look at Forgiveness – Part 3
- Hypnosis Training Video #198: An In Depth Look at Forgiveness – Part 4
- Hypnosis Training Video #199: An In Depth Look at Forgiveness – Part 5
- The issues with assuming the forgiveness process should start with the perpetrator
- Should you look for positives in the acts of the perpetrator
- Cal Banyan’s article on the 10 Keys for forgiveness
Links for today’s hypnosis training video:
- NGH Approved Banyan Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy Certification Super Course, 10-Days (Includes 5-PATH Hypnotherapy & 7th Path Self-Hypnosis Certifications) – Taught by Cal
- Take these courses live online — totally interactive!
- Discounts for U.S. Veterans and Active Duty Military taking our live hypnosis certification courses
- Distance Learning Certification Course on Video and More
- Join in on the discussion at www.facebook.com/hypnosisetc & www.OurHypnoSpace.com.
Click the “BE a VIP“ button for FREE INSTANT ACCESS
Get a super easy linked list of all Hypnosis, Etc. training videos!
There is no better way to get started accessing all these videos. VIP Membership is free – Click Now!
What our grads say about our courses (feedback & recommendations)
Questions? Call us at 469-969-2176 or 800-965-3390.
Thank you to all of our fans from around the world! Continue to follow us on Facebook to receive updates on what’s going on between each episode and to give your input as well. If you haven’t done so already, check us out and “Like” us on www.facebook.com/hypnosisetc. Thanks a whole lot for sharing us with your friends as well!