Ten Keys for Hypnotherapy Client Retention – Part 2
Happy Hypno-Tuesday! Meredith Locher is back this week for another episode of Hypnosis Etc. on www.CalBanyan.com. This is part 2 in our 4 part series on “Keys” to client retention. If you missed the previous two episodes, make sure you check them out:
- Click to be Notified of New Hypnosis Training Videos Like this One.
- Click to Play Audio-Only Version
For those who missed episode 330 last week, Cal and Meredith delved into the importance of the first 3 keys and described the methods they employ in creating a successful hypnosis practice.
On this episode, Meredith starts by summarizing those first 3 keys: First Impression, Setting up Multiple Appointments, and Guaranteeing Appointments with a Credit Card. Cal and Meredith then tackle the next 3 keys:
- Key #4: Non-Judgmental and Unconditional Positive Regard with Clients
- Key #5: Setting up Expectations and the Process
- Key #9: Do Not Tell Your Client What You are Going to do in the Session
Once again, Cal and Meredith contribute their vast professional hypnosis experience and share their personal experience and insight.
Links for today’s hypnosis training video:
- Watch Episode 330 and get the first 3 Keys.
- NGH Approved Banyan Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy Certification Super Course, 10-Days (Includes 5-PATH Hypnotherapy & 7th Path Self-Hypnosis Certifications) – Taught by Cal
- Week of Power, Advanced Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy Certification Course, 7-Days of Skill and Confidence Building (Includes 5-PATH Hypnotherapy & 7th Path Self-Hypnosis Certifications) – Taught by Cal
- Discounts for U.S. Veterans and Active Duty Military taking our live hypnosis certification courses
- Take these courses live online — totally interactive!
- Distance Learning Certification Course on Video and More
- Join in on the discussion at www.OurHypnoSpace.com.
Click the “BE a VIP“ button for FREE INSTANT ACCESS
Get a super easy linked list of all Hypnosis, Etc. training videos!
There is no better way to get started accessing all these videos. VIP Membership is free – Click Now!
What our grads say about our courses (feedback & recommendations)
Questions? Call us at 714-258-8380 or 800-965-3390.
Thank you to all of our fans from around the world! Continue to follow us on Facebook to receive updates on what’s going on between each episode and to give your input as well. If you haven’t done so already, check us out and “Like” us on www.facebook.com/hypnosisetc. Thanks a whole lot for sharing us with your friends as well!