Ten Keys for Hypnotherapy Client Retention – Part 1
Happy Hypno-Tuesday! Meredith Locher joins us on this episode of Hypnosis Etc. on www.CalBanyan.com. We have been getting a lot of questions from hypnotherapists regarding client retention so we decided it was time to do another “Ten Keys” series. Over the next three weeks we will cover several topics that will help you get more hypnosis sessions, get better results, and be a more successful Hypnotherapist in general.
Cal and Meredith announce the topics they will be presenting at the 2013 Annual NGH Convention and then dive right into the first 3 keys to hypnotherapy client retention.
Today’s Discussion Points:
- Key #1: First Impressions
- Key #2: Setting up Multiple Appointments
- Key #3: Guaranteeing Appointments with a Credit Card
Thank you to all of our fans from around the world! Continue to follow us on Facebook to receive updates on what’s going on between each episode and to give your input as well. If you haven’t done so already, check us out and “Like” us on www.facebook.com/hypnosisetc. Thanks a whole lot for sharing us with your friends as well!
Click the “BE a VIP” button for FREE INSTANT ACCESS
Get a super easy linked list of all Hypnosis, Etc. training videos!
There is no better way to get started accessing all these videos.
Get Professional Hypnosis / Hypnotherapy Training - With early registration discounts available.
Call us at
714-258-8380 or 800-965-3390.
- NGH Approved Banyan Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy Certification Super Course, 10-Days (Includes 5-PATH Hypnotherapy & 7th Path Self-Hypnosis Certifications) – Taught by Cal
- Week of Power, Advanced Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy Certification Course,7-Days of Skill and Confidence Building (Includes 5-PATH Hypnotherapy & 7th Path Self-Hypnosis Certifications) ) – Taught by Cal
- Take these courses live online — totally interactive!
- Discounts for U.S. Veterans and Active Duty Military
- Distance Learning Certification Course on Video and More
- • Free Professional Network for Hypnosis Professionals on www.OurHypnoSpace.com.