Hypnosis Training Video #294: Top 7 Reasons to Be a Hypnotist – Part I

hypnosis trainer cal banyan talks about reasons to be a hypnotistdallas hypnotist celeste hackett talks about reasons to be a hypnotist

Top 7 Reasons to Be a Hypnotist – Part I

Happy Hypno-Tuesday! Celeste is back as my co-host on this episode of Hypnosis Etc. on www.CalBanyan.com.

In this latest episode, we start things off by welcoming back our very first co-host, Celeste Hackett. We also talk about next year’s 2013 NGH Solid Gold Weekend, February 23rd and 24th, in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Watch this hypnosis training video and you will learn the top 7 reasons to be a hypnotist, starting with reason #7 and #6.

REMEMBER – If you are interested in getting hypnosis and hypnotherapy entered into a college curriculum, and you are a professor, or administrator, and you want help, contact me. I want to help.

facebook hypnosisetcThank you to all of our fans from around the world! Continue to follow us on Facebook to receive updates on what’s going on between each episode and to give your input as well. If you haven’t done so already, check us out and “Like” us on www.facebook.com/hypnosisetc. Thanks a whole lot for sharing us with your friends as well!

Today’s Discussion Points:

• Reason #7: Hypnotists see amazing hypnotic phenomena every day.
  • Reason #6: Hypnotism as a profession provides job security, especially during these economic times.

Hot Links: Links Mentioned in this Podcast, Etc.

hypnosisetc on apple itunesOur program is on iTunes. Available on audio and video. Got an iPhone or iPad? Subscribe to this podcast and download our programs automatically.

Get Professional Hypnosis / Hypnotherapy Training – With early registration discounts available.

Certificates from the NGH Approved Banyan Hypnosis Certification Super CourseRead What Our Grads Say!
Questions?
Call us at
469-969-2176 or 800-965-3390

Hypnosis VIPAlso remember to stay in touch and on the inside by becoming part of our VIP Program, and by “Liking” our facebook page at www.facebook.com/hypnosisetc.

Click the “BE a VIP” button for FREE INSTANT ACCESS
Get a super easy linked list of all Hypnosis, Etc. training videos!
There is no better way to get started accessing all these videos.
VIP Membership is free – Click Now!

8 Reader Comments to Hypnosis Training Video #294: Top 7 Reasons to Be a Hypnotist – Part I

1. Celeste Hackett September 18, 2012 at 2:33 PM

YAY! What fun! We did it!

Celeste

2. Brenda Titus September 19, 2012 at 7:57 AM

Excellent job you two! I listened on my way in to the office today and just felt so inspired by my new career path. I can’t wait to hear the rest of this series! Celeste, welcome back- I love your harmonica!! I have a nomination for a location for episode 300- the place where Cal recorded “Hypnotic Seashore.” I just thought that would be fun, to have a visual of it. Can’t wait to see what other people suggest- and what you decide on!

3. Cynthia Thurman September 19, 2012 at 9:33 AM

Hi Cal and Celeste,
    So nice to see Celeste back. Celeste, I love your enthusiasm! I have a question, you mentioned early in the show about earning extra money by training as a hypnotist, would you expand on that phrase, “extra money”? Keep up the good work!
    Cynthia

4. Celeste Hackett September 19, 2012 at 1:09 PM

Hey Brenda and Cynthia! Wow thanks for the kind comments. It feels feels so good to know there are sweet viewers/listeners like you two out there hanging out with us. It makes it all worthwhile.

Brenda, your hypnotic Seashore idea was a hoot. I wonder if Cal and Meredith will go for it LOL!

Cynthia, what I mean by “earn extra money” as a hypnotist, is that if you are not a hypnotist and you become one you can do it part time in addition to your regular employment and thus earn more money. Sorry if that was confusing. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TUNING IN!!!

Celeste

5. Issac Weiss September 19, 2012 at 11:28 PM

WOW So much energy:) LOVE IT !!

6. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, DNGH September 20, 2012 at 11:03 AM

Glad you LOVE the new video with Celeste. She brings a exciting new energy to the program. She must have been saving it up all the years she was away!

Thanks for the comment!

7. celeste hackett September 20, 2012 at 12:34 PM

Hey Issac!  Good to know you are watching!  Thanks for your sweet comment!  Tell your darling wife hello!

8. issac weiss September 23, 2012 at 12:00 AM

hello celeste, i always want to suck something out from the best, Hey Gold in Gold out:), i will say hello to sarah