hypnosis trainer cal banyan talks age regression therapylos angeles hypnotist meredith locher talks age regression therapy

Happy Hypno-Friday! Once again, Meredith is my co-host on this entertaining and informative episode of Hypnosis Etc. on www.CalBanyan.com. In this latest episode, we review the insider secrets on how to do successful age regression work. We dive into this 5-PATHer’s question, “What to do if the client does not immediately regress to childhood when doing age regression work?”

Watch this hypnosis training video and Cal will show you some tips, tricks, and techniques on how to do a successful age regression session, determine whether your client is in somnambulism, and find all the important places to visit during an age regression session as you work your way back to the all-important Initial Sensitizing Event.

Thanks for visiting my hypnosis training videos website. If you enjoyed these videos, please tell your friends about this helpful resource for hypnotists and hypnotherapists around the world. Remember to check out our Hypnosis, Etc. page on Facebook, at www.facebook.com/hypnosisetc. Please “Like” us on Facebook and below this video and get into the conversation.

Today’s Discussion Points:

• Tips on how to prepare your client for a successful age regression session.
  • Why you should not suggest that they “go to the first time” they felt this way.
  • How the Elman-Banyan Hypnotic Induction’s covert tests take the guess work out of determining whether your client is in somnambulism.
  • The five questions you must ask your client at every event visited in time.
  • How to bring up the emotion associated with the problem for Affect Bridge Age Regression.

Hot Links: Links Mentioned in this Podcast, Etc.

Weekly Special:

5 PATH 2.0 Hypnosis Training Program5-PATH® 2.0 Hypnosis Training Program

Join Cal Banyan, award-winning hypnosis and hypnotherapy trainer, as he teaches you and demonstrates how to do 5-PATH® Hypnotherapy.

For this week only, save 20% when you order 5-PATH® 2.0.

Get Your Professional National Guild of Hypnotists Approved Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy Certification – Early registration discounts available.

Certificates from the NGH Approved Banyan Hypnosis Certification Super CourseRead What Our Grads Say!
Questions?
Call us at
469-969-2176 or 800-965-3390

Be a VIP – Keep in touch and get THE latest insider info about this program:

Hypnosis VIPAlso remember to stay in touch and on the inside by becoming part of our VIP Program, and by “Liking” our facebook page at www.facebook.com/hypnosisetc. By joining our free VIP Program you get instant access to the complete listing of all our free hypnosis training videos that you can watch any time.

7 Reader Comments to Hypnosis Training Video #282: Avoiding Small Mistakes in Wording Leads to Successful Age Regression Work & More

1. Zane Szurgot June 24, 2012 at 5:35 AM

WOW – I’ve been reading Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy (Amazon delivered on Friday and I read until exhausted last night).  I’m planning to have Cal and Jerry sign my copy at the NGH Convention.

Back to the podcast: The sharing of relevant, client-centered information is so generous – absolutely in keeping with the quality and generosity in your book.
    I send my deepest thanks to Cal and Meredith for this podcast.  I look forward to all my future experiences with you.  Also, I want to thank any other people involved in making this possible – those behind the camera.
    Very best regards,
    Zane Szurgot, CHT

2. Elaine Martin June 24, 2012 at 4:24 PM

Another great podcast Meredith and Cal. Thanks so much When is the best time to give the post hypnotic suggestion on going back to the same depth of hypnosis in the first session? Because the client will move up and down through the session how can we be sure that she is still in somnambulism at the end which is when we would normally do it. I will sometimes give a phs after a particular technique and then again at the end, just for reinforcement, is this necessary. Up to now I have always tested for somnambulism in each session so guess I have found some more time for the therapy. Thanks love your work. Elaine

3. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, DNGH June 25, 2012 at 11:08 AM

Elaine – Thanks for your kind remarks. We love to hear that we are helping others like you to help others. 🙂

I normally give the post hypnotic suggestion for going quickly back into hypnotic somnambulism right after the convincer, i.e. eyelid catalepsy. I’ve already tested covertly for somnambulism at this time.

In my opinion, there is no problem with doing additional suggestion in this regard at the end of the session.

If you are doing work like age regression and parts work, I don’t see the need to test for somnambulism in each session. If they are experiencing revivification in the age regression, and hallucinating being with with a part of themselves in the parts work, then they are in somnambulism. But if you are not sure, there is no problem with deepening and testing for somnambulism, as long as you can do it quickly and don’t waste too much time.

Keep up the good work. You sound like a 1%er to me.

4. Alexandra June 29, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Hello dear Meredith and cal, thanks for your great postcads. They’ve already helped me a lot. I have already learned a lot about AR. Now…, my client came to me with a lot of issues: Fear of doctors, fear of dead, choronic worries and stresss, no self confidence, … to tell about some of them. In two weeks he will come to me again, and I wonder how to start at all? Which issue to address first? Use the affect bridges for him?  …

My goodness …, confused somehow…. Thanks for your help,
    Love,  Alex

5. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, DNGH June 29, 2012 at 1:40 PM

Hello Alex – Thanks for leaving a comment and question for us.

It is common for clients to come with a “laundry list” of things they want to work on. I have each client narrow it down to THE most important thing, and then that is were we start. Buy the way, since “fear” is associated with all the issues that you mentioned, there is a good chance that when you work on the one issue, the other issues may clear up as well. They may all be connected. When you neutralize the basic “fear” then all these issues may collapse.

If they don’t all clear up while you are working on the most important issue, after that issue is cleared up, then go on to the next issue and so on.

With you on the Path

6. Hypnotherapy Grantham July 3, 2012 at 6:46 AM

Another good and informative video Cal and Meredith. Yes, you do have to bring up the emotion, so it is a proper bridge to the initial sensitizing effect. Always enjoy your videos and the banter too which is good. Warm Wishes, Michael

7. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, DNGH July 3, 2012 at 9:17 AM

Thanks Micheal. Let us know if there are any new topics you would like us to cover.

And, we will banter on,