Certified Hypnotist, Consulting Hypnotist & Hypnotherapist – What’s the Difference?
Happy Hypno-Friday! Elronn is back with me co-hosting another episode of Hypnosis Etc. on www.CalBanyan.com. Watch this latest hypnosis training episode and discover why there is no significant difference between hypnotist, certified hypnotist, clinical hypnotherapist, consulting hypnotist and master hypnotist. If there is no significant difference, what should hypnosis professionals call themselves? Well … there’s an emerging trend in the industry to adopt “consulting hypnotist” as a universally recognized title since the term “consulting” isn’t a protected title (some states regulate the terms “clinical,” “therapist” and/or “therapy”) and actually describes what hypnotists by and large do.
We also explore how hypnotherapists can still do hypnosis, including affect bridge age regression, time tunneling technique or forgiveness work, with clients even if clients are on medication and have a difficult time feeling emotions.
If you enjoy learning from these videos, please tell your friends about this helpful resource for hypnotists and hypnotherapists around the world. Remember to check out our Hypnosis, Etc. page on Facebook, at http://www.facebook.com/hypnosisetc. Please “Like” it and this video and get into the conversation.
Today’s Discussion Points:
- Why there is no significant difference between hypnotist, certified hypnotist, clinical hypnotherapist, consulting hypnotist, and master hypnotist.
- How there is a national trend to adopting the title “consulting hypnotist” for hypnosis practitioners.
- How hypnotists can deal with clients who are on medication and have difficult time feeling emotions.
Hot Links: Links Mentioned in this Podcast, Etc.
- Discover why calling yourself a “consulting hypnotist” is a good idea in this blog post titled, “Calling Yourself a Hypnotherapist May Harm Your Clients!“
- Learn about Dr. Dwight Damon’s book, Hypnotic Recollections.
- Elronn’s website is safe-effective-hypnosis.com and email is email@example.com.
- Our program is now on iTunes. Available in audio and video.
- My website is www.HypnosisCenter.com.
Weekly Special: 20% Off 5-PATH® 2.0 Hypnosis Training DVD Program
5-PATH® utilizes some of the most most powerful tools available to the professional hypnotherapist. Master 5-PATH® and achieve the highest results in your hypnotherapy sessions.
This DVD set contains a 6-day workshop and real sessions with real clients. You will learn how to use:
- Forgiveness Therapies
- Direct Suggestion with Convincers
- Age Regression Therapy
- Parts Meditation Therapy™ and More!
For a limited time only, take advantage of this 20% discount (over $180.00 in savings!) on 5-PATH® 2.0 Hypnosis Training DVD Program.
Get Your Professional National Guild of Hypnotists Approved Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy Certification – Early registration discounts available.
Be a VIP – Keep in touch and get THE latest insider info about this program:
Also remember to stay in touch and on the inside by becoming part of our VIP Program, and by “Liking” our facebook page at www.facebook.com/hypnosisetc. By joining our free VIP Program you get instant access to the complete listing of all our free hypnosis training videos that you can watch any time.