5 Steps for Going from the Classroom to Seeing Clients – Part 2
Happy HypnoFriday! We are BACK with Part 2 of the “5 Steps from going from Classroom to Seeing Clients” with Elronn Ferguson. Elronn is one of the most successful hypnotherapists that I know who makes a full time living out of our office.
His income comes exclusively from seeing hypnotherapy clients. By that I mean his income does not come from hypnosis products, training materials or from teaching classes.
He does help me out teaching my hypnotherapy certification classes; especially in supervising the students during the hypnosis practice time, but he doesn’t get a penny for doing that. How is that for devotion to the profession!
Okay, let’s learn more about how to make that transition from the classroom to actually seeing clients.
- First ever, and probably the very last 11-day version of my NGH Approved Banyan Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy Certification Super Course which is usually only 10 days long. The 11th day is going to be a bonus day in which Maureen and I are going to go over what it really takes to build a successful hypnosis center like the Banyan Hypnosis Center.
- 5 Steps for Going from the Classroom to Seeing Clients
- # 1 – Stay excited about doing hypnosis and hypnotherapy.
- #2 – Talk about hypnosis to anyone who will listen.
- #3 – To build relationships with hypnosis professionals and others.
- #4 – Keep learning about hypnosis by reading, watching videos and seeing clients.
- #5 – Never give up!
- I ask Elronn’s most dreaded question, “What do you wish you would have known from the very beginning that you have learned from experience?”
- Please share in the comments area below, what do you wish you would have known earlier on in your professional experience as a hypnotist?
- See us at the NGH Solid Gold Weekend! Info at www.NGH.com and we can all get together and have a great time.
- Coming to Kindle readers now and over the next week or so:
- The Secret Language of Feelings (Now Posted on Amazon.com) – Read the first chapter for free on your Kindle.
- Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy: Basic to Advanced Techniques for the Professional
- Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy Patter Scripts and Techniques
Get Your Professional National Guild of Hypnotists Approved Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy Certification – Early registration discounts available.
Become a member of our Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/hypnosisetc! You’ll get the “inside scoop” on different things from the show, and more! Hundreds of hypnotists have joined it so there must be something to it.
Get Your Professional National Guild of Hypnotists Approved Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy training here
Keep in touch and get THE latest insider info about this program:
to 200+ of my hypnosis
training programs free!
Get instant access to 250+ of my hypnosis training programs free!