Hypnosis Training Video Podcast #156: A Case History – The Secret Obsession

A Case History – The Secret Obsession

It’s Friday so I have another free hypnosis training video on www.CalBanyan.com. That’s right; it’s another episode of Cal Banyan’s Hypnosis Etc., the weekly show where we discuss hypnosis, hypnotherapy and more.

This week Meredith and Celeste team up again to discuss another interesting case history. So if you were hoping to see me, you will have to wait until next week.

Now it’s on with the show.

Here is the topic of the case history:

• The Secret Obsession

If you are not familiar with 5-PATH® or Age Regression then you may want to watch my series entitled "10 Keys to Successful Age Regression". That series will explain the techniques discussed in this video in greater detail. Oh yea and don’t worry, those videos are free too.

Links related to the show:

How to Conduct a Stop Smoking SessionFor the 5-PATHer who wants to master weight loss sessions, the How to Conduct a Weight Loss Session Using 5-PATH® CD set is what you need.

Once again, that is it for this week. Thank you all for viewing this hypnosis training video. Remember to leave your comments below. We love your feedback, questions and comments.

9 Reader Comments to Hypnosis Training Video Podcast #156: A Case History – The Secret Obsession

1. lydia February 12, 2010 at 7:10 PM

Hey that was so great, I say more case history podcasts.

2. celestehackett February 13, 2010 at 7:07 AM

Hey Lydia,

I agree! It’s fun to hear the stories especially when you can go to specific podcasts for the techniques.

Meredith is so smooth these days and so professional. GREAT job Meredith. I love the way you so clearly say what I TRY to say hahaha.

I do think this podcast was WAY better than the one on The Missing Orgasm Button. I guess I needed to warm up.

Sorry my head is so big. Christopher thought we were supposted to do standard-full screen and I got a BIG OLE CLOSE UP I was appalled to see LOL!

Love!
    Celeste

3. janet pickard February 13, 2010 at 7:42 AM

great fun ladies,
    lets have more case history cases. Lovely to see you back Celeste. Keep em coming
    janet

4. Nancy Philpott February 13, 2010 at 10:17 AM

Hi Celeste and Merideth thanks for taking the time to do the podcast. It’s great to have you back Celeste đŸ™‚ I loved the case study fomat and Celeste…you did a great job including specific pointers along the way. I’d love to see you add a “lessons learned” component if you do more case studies.

5. lydia February 13, 2010 at 11:02 AM

Hey Celeste,
    I love the part where you say. “How would you feel if you couldn’t make the dough?’ Great detective work..

I like your big head :0

I thought the button case was fasinating also.

6. lydia February 13, 2010 at 11:04 AM

I mean fascinating.

7. lydia February 13, 2010 at 1:24 PM

hey celeste,
    i loved the question, “how would you feel if you couldn;t make cookie dough?” great detective work.

8. Meredith Locher February 14, 2010 at 7:49 PM

Don’t you just love case histories? I agree more would be fun and educational!

Celeste – you are just awesome up close or at a distance. Thanks so much for doing these podcasts with me!

And thanks to everybody for tuning and for posting your comments!

9. Shel February 17, 2010 at 10:33 AM

Celeste – Meredith – Girls!!! Yeah. Loved the case history. Very helpful. I feel like I’m part of the conversation the two of you are having, and just taking in all this information. More Please.