Answers to Common Questions from Potential Clients Part 2

It’s another free hypnosis training video on www.CalBanyan.com. This episode of Cal Banyan’s Hypnosis Etc. is another "Cal free" episode. That’s right; I am still in Malaysia teaching my hypnotherapy certification course.

Elronn and Meredith continue answering common questions from potential clients. This video and last week’s video are perfect from the hypnotist who is just starting out or the hypnotherapist with an established practice. If you haven’t been asked these questions yet, just wait and you will.

Now it on with the show!

Here are some of the common questions answered in this episode:

• Can my (husband, wife, friend, etc.) be in my session with me?

• Can I just do one session then decide?

• Do you take insurance?

• What is your success rate?

• How quickly can I expect results?

• And more!

Link related to the show:

Turn Your Hypnosis Practice Into a Gold Mine

Take Your Hypnosis Practice to the Next Level.

• If you want an edge over your competition then you need my Turn You Hypnosis Practice Into A "Gold Mine" cd set.

• This package contains a two hour recording (on 2 CDs) of a presentation given to a group of hypnosis professionals who invited me to teach them how to build their hypnosis practices.

That is it for this week. Thank you for viewing this hypnosis training video. Remember to leave your comments below. We love your feedback, questions and comments.

6 Reader Comments to Hypnosis Training Video Podcast #154: Answers to Common Questions from Potential Clients Part 2

1. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, FNGH February 1, 2010 at 6:22 PM

Meredith and Elronn – Congratulations on completing another fun, interesting and informative hypnosis training video. I had a great time watching it and I’m sure our “fans” will love it as well.

By the way, just so everyone knows, next week there is going to be a very special guest host appearing with Meredith. That surprise appearance will definitely be a “blast from the past”. I very excited about seeing that next episode.

I’m still in Singapore as I type this out, and I just want to mention that it is just so great having a team of hypnosis professionals that can step in and keep things going while I am away. My thanks goes out once again to Meredith and Elronn. I also want to mention and thank Taylor, our IT man, who records, edits and posts these podcast, as well as Danny, our products and customer service man who keeps things running in the background.

You all ROCK!

2. Ken Saucier February 1, 2010 at 9:03 PM

I enjoy watching all of your podcast. I am a clinical social work and certified hypnotherapist in Louisiana. Could you please do a podcast related to genaralized anxiety? I really enjoyed your podcast using Van Gogh as a client. Thanks

3. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, FNGH February 1, 2010 at 9:45 PM

Thanks Ken – We will certainly consider your question for the show. In the mean time I noticed that you asked about it on our Yahoo Group, Talk About Hypnosis. I gave you an answer there that should hold you over for awhile. 😀

And, to our viewers, you can become a member of that group as well. Let’s keep the conversation going!

Thanks for you kind words about our podcast,and thanks for leaving us a comment.

Everything Hypnosis

4. Fabi February 3, 2010 at 3:15 PM

I couldn’t agree more with their answers to these questions. I’ve been in the Hypnosis field for several years but I found this podcast really interesting and useful,..I may still some of those answers:-)Meredith and Elron are great in this podcast. Keep it up and Thanks!

5. Elronn February 4, 2010 at 3:01 PM

Thanks so much everyone! We loved doing this little series. It’s great to share information and have it put to use by people who are serious about doing hypnosis right!

Can’t wait to do the next podcast!

6. Meredith Locher, MA, CH February 4, 2010 at 11:14 PM

Hi Ken and Fabi – Thanks so much for your comments. Fabi – feel free to steal away! Glad you’re enjoying the podcasts. Keep tuning in and keep the questions and comments coming – we love both!
    All the best,