How to Answer Common Questions from Potential Clients

I have another free hypnosis training video on www.CalBanyan.com so that must mean it’s Friday. This is a special episode of Cal Banyan’s Hypnosis Etc. because I am not in it!

Since I am in Malaysia right now teaching a hypnosis certification course, I needed someone else to do the podcast. I enlisted Elronn and Meredith to do the podcast and it turned out great. They both were able to answer some common questions asked by clients or potential clients.Yup, just some more priceless hypnosis information that we just give away. ๐Ÿ˜›

Lights, Camera, Action!

Here are some of the common hypnosis questions that Elronn and Meredith answer:

• How does it work?

• What are your Credentials?

• Will my personality change?

• What if I have more than one thing to work on?

• And More?

Here are a few links related to this episode:

Hypnosis Training and Certification

Take Your Hypnosis Practice to the Next Level with my Advanced Hypnosis Certification course.

• The "Week of Power" Advanced Hypnotherapy Training course will make you a 1%er. The next Advanced Hypnosis Certification course starts May 16th. Click here to sign up.

• You can also view our complete course schedule here. We have Advanced and Basic Hypnotherapy Certification Courses available throughout the year.

That is it for this week. Thank you for viewing this hypnosis training video. Remember to leave your comments below. We love your feedback, questions and comments.

9 Reader Comments to Hypnosis Training Video Podcast #153: How to Answer Common Questions from Potential Clients

1. steve r. January 22, 2010 at 11:34 AM

Hello Elronn and Meredith,
    good work on the podcast. I want to expand on the “will my personality change” question that sometimes comes up. I find that question usually is in the context of someone who describes themselves as shy and quiet, but wants to feel and act more confident. They almost always add a disclaimer: “… but I don’t want to become one of those loud/obnoxious/overbearing jerks”. I inform these clients that our goal is not to turn a natural introvert into some sort of annoying party-animal extrovert, and I doubt that would even be possible in the long-term. Instead, we help clients release the irrational belief and fear that an introverted person cannot do certain “extroverted” tasks (like running a presentation or introducing yourself to a stranger) without becoming one of those obnoxious people, at the same time increasing their sense of self-worth and resilience. So they can still be naturally inclined one way or the other, retaining their traits and personality (since there is nothing “wrong” with those things!), but thru hypnosis they will *experience* the truth: that there is no reason for that to prevent them from doing things that are beneficial to them in either their professional or personal life. (i emphasize “experience” there because we know that we can just give someone that kind of good advice all day long without much impact when it’s done in non-hypnotic context)

2. lydia January 22, 2010 at 7:10 PM

Hey Elronn,
    That was your best show yet!!!!

3. Cal January 23, 2010 at 1:56 AM

I’m sitting here in my hotel room on Saturday, while on the weekend break from teaching the Banyan Hypnosis Certification Super Course here in Malaysia. I have to say that you two made my day. You both did a FANTASTIC job of putting together a no-Cal episode. (Maybe we should have more?) ๐Ÿ™‚

I’m looking forward to seeing the next three no-Cal episodes. I hope all of our viewers enjoyed it as much as I did and will leave a message here to let you know how much they appreciate you filling in.

PS Meredith, make up your mind which class you are going to attend so we can let everyone one know. I’m sure there are one or two potential classmates that are waiting to find out which course they should sign up for if they want to be in class with you.

4. Celeste January 23, 2010 at 11:39 AM

What a team! Good work you two. You are so cute together? Good question: How does it work? AND great answers as this comes up a lot on the phone as clients make decisions.

5. Celeste January 23, 2010 at 11:41 AM

Sorry! That ? was meant to be a !. I hope to see you two together more on the show! Keep up the great work. Cal will love this episode and is going to be so proud of you two cuddly hypno-kiddos! :o)

6. Celeste Hackett January 23, 2010 at 12:02 PM

I got to get back to them psychic hairballs so bye for now. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!

I better stop hogging the posting.

Love y’all!!!!

7. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, FNGH January 23, 2010 at 7:34 PM

Meredith and Elronn did a GREAT job filling in for me while I’m away in Singapore and Malaysia teaching. Now that I know that you all don’t need me in the videos I can spend more time on the road teaching around the world.

Hmmmmm, where should I go next?

Anyway, thanks again Meredith and Elronn for creating another great Hypnosis, Etc. podcast.

8. lydia January 25, 2010 at 7:00 PM

I liked the question about, “can you make me not remember my work day?”
    I thought that’s what cocktails were for…

9. Meredith Locher, MA, CH February 4, 2010 at 11:19 PM

Thanks for all your comments! I love and appreciate any and all feedback. Who knows….maybe Steve and Lydia will be our next guest hosts. ๐Ÿ™‚ And, Celeste – don’t forget to take a break from those psychic hairballs every once in a while!

Happy Hypnotizing,