Ten Keys for Successful Age Regression Work

I just love Fridays! And, of course, that means we get to post another Cal Banyan’s Hypnosis, Etc., with Meredith Locher, hypnosis and hypnotherapy training video program!

Today, we start a whole new video training series on age regression entitled, Ten Keys for Successful Age Regression Work. I expect that this series will take up about 5 or 6 episodes, so keep checking back and tell your hypno-friends!

Before we get into the serious stuff, we talk a bit about Meredith’s dog and now she is considering doing some EFT with him. See link below to learn more about EFT. Leave comments below to let us know what you think about that!

Okay, now on to business… Here is the graphic that Meredith and I refer to in the show, Understanding Age Regression.

Understanding Age Regression

Key for Abbreviations on the Understanding of Age Regression Graphic:

• ISE: Initial Sensitizing Event

• SSE: Subsequent Sensitizing Event

• BISE: Before Initial Sensitizing Even

• ICT: Informed Child Technique

• GU: Grown Up

• FS: Future Self

We get things rolling with an explanation of what age regression (AR) really is. Then, we go into how it can be used to help our clients. We also talk about how the Affect Bridge Technique is so useful, and some of the other age regression techniques that you will want to know about. We also talk about when you should use AR.

I also give some insider tips, tricks and techniques related to AR, which will help you to see why it is such an important hypnotic change technique. Here is a hint, AR done properly can lead to permanent change for our clients because it is an insight technique.

Getting Started with the Ten Keys for Successful Age Regression Work

After doing a quick overview of the entire AR process, Meredith and I start going through the Ten Keys step by step.

1. Successful Hypnotic Age Regression Key #1: Proper client preparation, induction, deepening and testing. Here we discuss how client preparation, testing and convincing (Phase I of 5-PATH®) is so important to your success. Since I have covered this information in great detail in two previous series on the topic, I’ll just provide you the links to those videos.

2. Successful Hypnotic Age Regression Key #2: Using the correct type of AR:

• Affect Bridge, Symptom Bridge, Cognitive Bridge, Somatic Bridge and Date/Time Bridge.

• When to start with one type of “bridge” and switch to another kind (another insider tip, trick and technique for the hypnosis pro).

• Meredith gives a great example of how and when to start off with Date/Time Bridge AR and switching to Affect Bridge.

Next week, we will continue to go through the keys. I expect that we will average about 2 or 3 keys to doing successful age regression work per week.

Links and Hypnosis Resources Discussed in this Episode:

So, how did you like the show? Let us know by posting a comment below!

14 Reader Comments to Hypnosis Training Video Podcast #108: Ten Keys for Successful Age Regression Work

1. Joffrey Lambert March 18, 2009 at 1:30 PM

Thanks for the great podcast. Its great to have the 10 keys series as a refresher as I just completed my Phase 2 study in your 5 Path DVD course.

All great information, I look forward for the next key.

Joffrey

2. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, FNGH March 20, 2009 at 9:11 AM

Hi Joffrey – Thanks for your comment. I’m glad to hear that you are finding the Ten Keys series useful. The next couple of “Keys” will be posted today! Cal

3. Steve Cook April 4, 2009 at 8:39 PM

Excellent presentation. Is 5 Path and 7 Path ever taught in the Washington DC area?

Steve

4. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, FNGH April 6, 2009 at 1:55 PM

Hi Steve – Thanks for your complement! We love the feedback. I don’t have any plans to teach in the Washington, DC area in the future. However, we do have some 5-PATH and 7th Path Certified Trainers not too far away. If you are interested in learning about taking a class from one of them call our office at 714-258-8380, and we can tell you all about them.

Thanks again!

5. Zeev September 21, 2009 at 8:05 PM

Great stuff Cal, much appreciated 🙂

6. Linda May 1, 2010 at 6:23 PM

when might be your enxt Advanced Hypnosis Training course after the May one?

7. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, FNGH May 1, 2010 at 9:10 PM

Hello Linda – We just opened up two more seats for both our onsite and online (offsite) course in May (2010). So you can still get in if you act fast. Email Maureen@hypnosiscenter.com for details, or call our office at 714-258-8380 or 800-965-3390.

The next Week of Power Advanced Hypnosis/Hypnotherapy training program is going to be held in August at the NGH convention. Contact them right away to get in on this class if that time works for you. The NGH contact information is on http://www.NGH.net.

We have no other upcoming Week of Power courses scheduled for this year. I recommend that all our site visitors sign up as a VIP member (see top of page) so that you can receive our newsletter and be the first to know if there are any changes/additions to our training schedule.

I hope to see you in class. 🙂

8. lyam July 31, 2013 at 11:57 PM

are you thinking to make a session in France ?
    Just see your video podcast and i love it, even if my english is not good

9. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, DNGH August 1, 2013 at 4:07 PM

Sorry, I have no immediate plans to come to France. But who knows. If there are enough people who want to be Hypno1%ers maybe I can come over there to your beautiful country and teach.

Thanks for the comment.

10. Marcel - Germany July 17, 2014 at 7:36 AM

I had never heard from you. Just a few week ago you came across on the internet. I’m very impressed about your sites and podcasts. This Postcast had real value for me. Thx Cal

11. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, DNGH July 17, 2014 at 2:16 PM

Hello Marcel, thanks for your comment. You can get instant access to all these videos by either sending a blank email to videos@calbanyan.com, or becoming a VIP member of the site. It is free.

12. Susan Mundy January 28, 2016 at 1:41 PM

Thanks Cal & Meredith for another great episode!

I’m on the second round of episodes now and really needed this update on AR after a couple of ‘difficult’ clients who had trouble connecting to their feelings.

This is a fantastic reminder of what to do.

Thanks again for everything you do.

Susan

13. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, DNGH January 28, 2016 at 2:44 PM

Hi Susan,

Thanks for your comment. We are very happy to be able to help you and others around the world in this way. As we master age regression work we lift the whole profession!

14. Gayle Mathis March 7, 2017 at 3:48 PM

Thanks Cal and Meredith,
    I just had my first 5-PATH client and this podcast series is invaluable. It all means so much more once you start seeing clients!

Many Thanks,