Hypnosis Video Training – Setting Up a Hypnosis Office & Training Center – The Tour, Part 1
This is going to be fun! In this new series of 3 episodes I talk about considerations you want to keep in mind when you set up your hypnosis or hypnotherapy office or center. I’ll use our Banyan Hypnosis Center for Training & Services, Inc. (California State Registered School of Hypnosis) as a model.
I start this Part 1 of the series outside and there is a little bit of wind and traffic noise. I soon move indoors and the audio quality is great.
From outside of the center I talk about why we chose this location for our hypnosis center:
- It is easy to find.
- It is easy to get to.
- It is safe and professional in appearance.
- There are lots of easy to find parking around the office.
- It is close to an airport making it easy to get to.
The reception area is an important consideration. Keep these things in mind:
- It should look clean and professional.
- There should be nothing that would make the place seem “strange” or “spooky”.
- Have an area where clients can watch the pre-talk video if you use one.
- Get rid of those old magazines and give them something to read that will help them to be successful.
- “Hypnosis is a confidence game.” Learn how your office appearance and advertising helps your client to go into the deeper levels of hypnosis.
- How you should answer the phone to get the best results. Set a tone for success.
Coming up in the next episodes, how to set up your office for maximum success, and also a look at our classroom.
Links from this Hypnosis, Etc Episode:
- Email me at email@example.com .
- Keep checking back to our main website, www.CalBanyan.com for more videos.
- Learn about my hypnosis courses at www.HypnosisCenter.com .
- Connect with other hypnotists at www.OurHypnoSpace.com .
- Everything else you want is at www.Hypnosis.ORG where you will also get a bunch of free hypnosis training that you can download any time you want!
Remember to send in your questions so that we can answer them on the show! We also appreciate any comments you leave us about our program.