Posted Under: Hypnosis Blog,hypnosis books,Hypnosis News,Hypnosis Podcasts,hypnosis scripts,Hypnosis Training,Links,Podcast

Wow, it is the 50th Podcast already! We are very happy to bring you these free hypnosis training programs, both the free videos and the free audios. We hope you have found them useful, and have enjoyed them.

So now, “on with the show” as they say. Here are some of the topics that we cover in this 50th program.

• Can hypnosis be used to bring out an individual’s creativity, or to overcome “writers block”.

• How to use hypnosis to help people achieve more.

• How to use age regression work to remove blockages to success.

• How to use age progression to reinforce changes made in the age regression work.

• Quick overview of how forgiveness work can be used in the process as well.

• Why insight work should be used and how it will make your suggestions stronger than ever.

• Feedback from our viewers and listeners.

• This week’s, “Dumb Hypnotists Trick.”

• Cal’s definition of hypnosis.

• Overt versus covert depth testing, and using convincers for better results in your session and as a marketing technique.

• Some good ways to end a session for best results.

Links:

Well, that is it for now. I have a special surprise for next time, so I hope you will become a VIP Member and get notification about each program as they become available. Send us your feedback and leave a comment and let us know how you think we are doing.

6 Reader Comments to Hypnosis Training Podcast by Cal Banyan #50: Cal Banyan’s Hypnosis, Etc., with Celeste Hackett, “Can Hypnosis Be Used to Bring Out an Individual’s Creativity, Or to Overcome ‘Writer’s Block’?”

1. Josh Houghton October 19, 2007 at 4:47 PM

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question Cal and Celeste. I feel so special now 🙂 You answered all the questions I had about this issue and once again thanks for the great show. P.S. I really enjoy the dumb hypnotist tricks and can’t wait till the next show!

2. Debbie Yaffee October 20, 2007 at 11:14 AM

Cal and Celeste…..LOL! THAT was fun! Of course, I am watching these videos because I am addicted to them but this one was really fun …. to hear Celeste and Cal giving me the big hello and telling folks about our workshop here with Tom Nicoli. One correction, Celeste….you couldn’t coerce Tom Nicoli to do anything! He actually wanted to come on out here! And , as I hear him tell it, he LOVED it! Ah, another Shelburne Falls convert…..!

And yes, I do feel good, don’t I??????????

3. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, FNGH October 20, 2007 at 11:42 AM

Hi Josh, thanks for leaving a comment, and I’m so pleased that you are happy with the show, especially getting your questions answered. Celeste picks the questions so you can thank her for picking yours. She really makes the show work. Thanks again – Cal

4. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, FNGH October 20, 2007 at 12:06 PM

Hi Debbie – Thanks for the comment. At least you are addicted to something that is good for you! 😉 It is always fun doing these episodes with Celeste. She really makes the show fun. She is going to be taking some time off however, because she is swamped with clients. So, I have lined up a short term replacement. I hope you will enjoy my temporary co-host as well. Cal

5. Betty November 5, 2007 at 7:55 AM

I want to buy 7 path,your system is really giving me a hard time and this is very frustrating. I have already lots of other stuff from you I do not understand what is going on.can I just buy this by telephone???
    Betty Reis
    524-757-7347
    hypnolady@sympatico.ca
    Montreal,Canada

6. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, FNGH November 5, 2007 at 5:51 PM

Hello Betty,

I’m so sorry to hear that you are having trouble with our system. I presume that you are going to http://www.BanyanHypnosisMall.com to order the 7th Path Self-Hypnosis(R) set, is that right? In any case, yes you can call and order over the phone. The numbers are, 800-965-3390 0r 714-258-8380.

Thanks for calling this to our attention and we will check it out right away!

Cal Banyan