Insights Into Conducting Successful Age Regression Hypnosis

This hypnosis training podcast covers an advanced topic, how to work with and overcome what I call Boomerang Symptoms. This is when a symptom or other issue that you are working with reoccurs after a few weeks or a few months of having had the issue, problem or symptom cease being a problem.

Typical issues that have this occur are:

• Habits

• Compulsions

• Obsessions

• Fears/ Phobias

• Eating problems such as binging and overeating

• Chronic pain

During this program I give a brief explanation of 5-PATH®. You can learn more about 5-PATH by reading these articles:

To become certified in 5-PATH® you can take a live course or take our video distance learning course.

In this hypnosis podcast you will learn how to deal directly with the boomerang symptom syndrome. There are two major reasons for this to happen. First and main cause of this problem that the work done in Phases I through IV were insufficient (Age Regression, Forgiveness of Others, and Forgiveness of Self work), or there is significant Secondary Gain issues that need to be dealt with and as a result you will need to move into Phase V (Parts Mediation Therapy).

Please leave comments and let us know if you have any hypnosis or hypnotherapy questions that you would like to see covered in one of my podcasts.

6 Reader Comments to Hypnosis Training Podcast #30 by Cal Banyan: Insights Into Conducting Successful Age Regression Hypnosis

1. janie still August 27, 2012 at 4:14 AM

Hello Cal & co, thank you so much for your generosity in sharing this most helpful information, I really appreciate it.
    I’m a recent addition to the world of hypnotherapy as I qualified last year 2011 at the age of 61 !!! And as you know it was also the 61st birthday of the NGH (we were both born in 1950) quite funny eh, anyway I longed to be a hypnotherapist for years but life wouldn’t let me, so last year I made the commitment to just do it ! and here I am and loving it, business is quite slow but steady, so take care all,
    love, Janie Still

2. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, DNGH August 27, 2012 at 2:50 PM

Janie – Thanks so much for your kind comment and welcome to our wonderful profession.

It is so interesting how programs posted so long ago, even years ago are still relevant and helpful today. I hope you will continue to watch and listen to the rest of the programs. You have so many more to go. I know that if you do, you will be a better hypnotist/hypnotherapist for doing so.

Please let your hypnofriends know about http://www.CalBanya.com and visit our page on facebook.com/hypnosisetc.

Here’s to YOUR success in helping others!

3. Susan Mundy July 20, 2015 at 9:23 PM

I’m really enjoying re-watching these earlier podcasts Cal. Thanks.

One of the things that really stands out for me, particularly after finally becoming 5-PATH Certified, is just how consistent all your teaching is and has been. Of course, that means the more I watch & learn, the more confident & competent I become in my sessions with my clients.

You are my Hypno-Guru 😉

Thanks for everything you do Cal.

Susan

4. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, DNGH July 21, 2015 at 5:19 PM

Thanks Susan – Yes, it seems I just keep saying the same stuff over and over again! lol

But honestly, like you said, most of what I have been teaching stays consistent. What worked then works no. We just keep moving things forward, like the TTT for example. Also now the X-M-E-F-B model.

5. Susan Mundy July 21, 2015 at 8:24 PM

Consistency is good Cal…very good for me anyway 😉

Yes, TTT is a great addition to our techniques. As for the X-M-E-F-B model, how great is that? You just have such a great ability to make things so easy to comprehend, I believe that’s why you are such a good teacher. 😊

The common sense of it all is just perfection.

Thanks again for everything you do.

Susan

6. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, DNGH July 22, 2015 at 12:36 PM

Thank you, thanks you, thank you! Cal