Hello, everyone!

I have to admit I am excited about this Podcast! It is my first video entry. I’m typing this information up right after recording it, and I am pretty pleased with this first one.

I also have to admit that I was a little nervous at the beginning. It’s funny, you might not be able to tell it by looking at me but I was nervous enough to say that this was Podcast #13, when in fact it is really #18. Anyway, please forgive me if I make a couple of bloopers here and there. What is most important is that I am able to use video to get this information out to everyone.

During this video I mention quite a few resources and I tell you that I will put some links to them here on the blog. So, I am posting them here pretty much in the order that they are mentioned in the video.

1. These Podcasts are available at www.CalBanyan.com.

2. Get the good stuff hypnotists really want at, www.BanyanHypnosisMall.com including the new edition of the our Banyan Hypnosis E-Zine, the Meet the Pros Audio Seminars, Matt Sison’s new article and CD, and more.

3. Learn all about our upcoming training programs at, www.HypnosisCenter.com, including our upcoming March NGH Approved Hypnotherapy Certification Course, the Week of Power Advanced Hypnotherapy Course in London in April, and the Solid Gold Weekend in February.

4. Learn about the Banyan 9-Step Weight Loss Program, by using the link at the top right hand side of this page or click here.

5. Learn about the NEW Hypnosis Manifesto, by using the link at the top right hand side of this page or click here.

6. Learn about the Banyan Online Supervision CD set I mention.

7. Learn about the Instant and Rapid Induction Video Set (Contains Elman-Banyan Rapid Induction, the Affect Induced Age Regression Induction (AIAR Induction pronounced "air induction").

8. Read introductory article on 5-PATH®. If you are not already a 5-PATH® certified hypnotherapist, reading this article now will help you to have a better understanding of the advanced topics I mention in this video.

9. Read about the 5-PATH® Certification Course on DVD that I mention in the video.

I hope you enjoyed the video. There are more on the way. Keep checking back and keep leaving your requests and comments here on www.CalBanyan.com.

Thanks for viewing this video Podcast!

6 Reader Comments to Hypnosis Training Podcast #18 by Cal Banyan: Cal’s First Video Podcast is About Answering Questions Regarding the Instantaneous “Air” Induction

1. trevor french January 20, 2007 at 5:36 AM

hi cal.

i was wondering if you were going to make the video podcasts available to download. it would prove most helpful thanks.

2. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, FNGH January 20, 2007 at 11:27 AM

Hello Trevor,

That is a great suggestion. All of our audio podcasts are downloadable (just right click on the link), and it will only make sense for the video podcasts to be downloadable as well. We will certainly do that. Keep checking back, I expect that the ability to do that will be set up next week some time.

Thanks for your suggestion!

3. Angela Derzaph January 20, 2007 at 3:00 PM

Congratulations Cal on your podcast! It really is like a monthly conference but right on your lap. I really enjoyed this one and thank you again for all the work and thought you put into these. I think that it is so important to have regular updates. It really helps in building confidence as a therapist as well as give critical insight into what has made your work so successful.
    Your dedication to this profession is greatly respected. Happy New Year to both you & Maureen.

4. Ken Triplett, MA, CH, EFT, RM/T January 22, 2007 at 9:32 PM

Hi Cal
    It was really terrific to see you as well as hear you on this I-Pod talk. As usual, you are on the cutting edge. The AIAR inductionh is really fast and very effective from my experience. Sometimes one can start by revivifying a pleasant experience and then later slide over to more problematic issues.

BTW, I would like to commend you on your website, http://www.HypnosisCenter.com. It is the best I\’ve seen and goes far beyond merely selling stuff, to giving people a lot of useful information they can actually use right away. Because so much of what you present is highly educational in its own right, I was wondering if you could get NGH to offer CEU\’s for continuing certification?
    I see you have settled into your new digs. Please say hello to Maureen for me.

Best wishes.
    Ken

5. Matt January 24, 2007 at 3:03 PM

Cal,

Thanks for the mention. Looking forward to working with you!
    Best,
    Matt

6. Cal Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, FNGH January 29, 2007 at 5:44 PM

Hello Ken and Everyone,

We are posting another video today and have two more in the works to be started tomorrow. We are now placing an audio only link on each Podcast video, so that they can be downloaded to listen to later on. You can also download the videos by clicking on the Google button on each of the video players embedded in each Podcast video.

Thanks for the comments,